Chapter 11

YOUR POV

Yeji went out to  buy some foods when i was sleeping and she leave a message to me, i think she just left for like 5 minutes. 

I kinda feel bored just sitting here on the couch, i feel like i need to have fun outside, so i take a quick shower and get a comfortable clothes and texted Yeji.

You: Hey Yeji, i'll be back later i just want to go outside, just call or text me if you need anything.

After that i head outside, i decided that i will go through mall and shopping and play some arcade games there.

I bought some clothes and some ice cream, then i head through the arcade games.

As i was playing i bumped into someone, "Oh i'm so sorry are you okay?" i asked 

"Yeah i'm fine, i'm sorry too" The girl said, i'm not gonna she looks so beautiful.

"Uhmm, by the way i'm new here and i dont memorize this place" she said looking around

"Oh, do you have someone with you?" i asked

"No, i'm alone, i kinda want to explore but i'm afraid ill get lost"

"Do you want me to accompany you?" i asked 

"Do you need to do something or anything?" she asked

"No i actually want to just have fun"

"Then can we maybe get along?" she asked

"Yes, ofcourse you seems cool" i said, making her laugh.

"I didn't introduce myself, my name is Kate"

"well i am Y/n, it's nice to meet you" she then smile at me and nodded

We walk around the mall and we got close so quickly, i felt like we knew each other for so long.

"It's nice to hang with you y/n, give me your number maybe we can go out again" she said while smiling.

I gave her my number, then she offer that she will drive me home, at first i decline but she insist so i gave up.

We arrived at my place, i thanked her and she drove off.

"Who was that?" 

"What the heck Yeji, you starteld me!"

"Well you're so busy hanging out with that girl and you didn't even bother to reply to me" se said glaring at me.

"I'm sorry about that my phone was on silent, but i'm safe okay"

Then i went inside and go through my room.

"y/n, can you tell who was that girl?"

"We just bumped into each other earlier, she's my friend"

"Well, i think she's not just a friend, i can see she's flirting with you."

"oh come on, we're just friends okay? why are you so worried?"

"Because there's  4 girls hoping to get you back, and they were waiting for your answer and you just fuck around?"

"Okay so first, they did that to me"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you need to do the same to them."

"look, we are just friends okay? and you know i still have feelings from them."

"Okay, i believe you but i want to know her"

"okay i'll invite her here soon"

YEJI'S POV

I decided that i'll call the 4 girls, i want to update them about y/n, and i actually have a bad feeling about that girl.

ON THE PHONE

[ Hey Yeji, why did you call?]

"Uhmm Jennie, can you tell the girls to listen on our call, put it on speaker"

[Hmm okay... hey girls Yeji is in the call she wants you to come here!]

[Hey Yeji, wassup?]

"so guys y/n went out earlier and she came back here and i saw she was with someone, and it's a girl, and i have a bad feeling about her"

[Do you know her?]

"No, i just saw her for the first time and y/n said that she bumped into her in the mall"

[Well it looks like we need to take an eye on that girl]

"yes, i'll let you guys meet her, i told y/n to invite her here someday so i can talk to her"

YOUR POV

Before i sleep i decided to message Kate to invite her tomorrow since Yeji is being paranoid about her.

You : Hey Kate, are you free tomorrow? my friend wants to meet you.

Kate : Oh really? yes i don't have anything to do

You : okay then, here's the adress xxx you can come at breakfast so we can eat together.

Kate : Yeah sure! see you ;)

NEXT DAY

Kate is on the way now here and i'm very excited! then there's a knock on the door and i quickly opened it and saw it's her.

"Hey good morning" she said and gave me a smile and i did the same and let her come in.

"So Yeji, this is Kate and Kate this is Yeji, my best friend" i said 

"Hello it's nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you too" Yeji said and gave her a slight smile

We were eating and talking and yeah i guess Yeji seems to like Kate now, i mean she's actually really kind.

We got interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

"Do you have any visitors?" i asked Yeji

"Hmm no"

I walked through the door and opened it revealing...

BLACKPINK, my ex girlfriends.

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! 

STREAM 'LOVESICK'!

PLEASE VOTE!