Chapter 10

YEJI'S POV

I'm making y/n's and i breakfast and she's still sleeping, she's not a morning person.

I'm preparing the plate then my Phone suddenly rings so i pick it up.

"Yeah hello?"

[Hey Yeji, is y/n there?]

"Uhm she's sleeping right now why?"

[Okay, are you free later?]

"uhm yeah i guess, just tell me what do you want Rose you're creeping me out"

[Uhm we need to tell you something and don't tell y/n you're going with us please.]

"Hmm okay what time?"

[We're going to text you]

"okay okay"

Then i hunged up.

"Hi goodmorning" y/n said 

"oh goodmorning, let's eat now"

As we were eating i decided to tell her now that i will go somewhere.

"uhm y/n are you okay here to be alone? i'll just go somewhere later, if that's okay?"

"yeah it's fine, but where you going?"

"uhm some friend just called and they want to like see me"

"okay then, have fun!"

----------------------------------------------

Rose: Come at here XXX we're waiting for you now.

Rose send me a text so i quickly dress up and told y/n that i was going out now.

I'm now here at the place and  i saw Lisa and Rose.

"Hey girls"

"Oh hi there!"

"uhm where are the two?

"they were doing something" Lisa said

"well then you can tell me now"

"Okay, so uhm, when you know us and y/n were not in a good terms we party right?"

"yeah and so?"

"there's a girl t-that we one night stand with and she like us, like super and now we're planning on fixing y/n's and us relationship, she texted us and she wanna see us"

'Well did you said yes?"

" no, we said no"

"then what's the problem?"

"If we don't let her see's us she will tell y/n and we all know it's going to be bad"

"what?! how does that girl knew y/n?"

"we actually don't know, we need your help, we don't know what are we going to do"

"well for me, i don't really know what's the best decision, but i think you should tell y/n that, she will probably get mad but just think that you said the truth to her, you didn't lie to her, just show her you guys change and show her how much she really mean to you."

"well then we will talk to y/n if we're all ready"

"okay, and please don't hurt y/n so much"

I love her.

"We will not, thank you so much Yeji"

"you're always welcome"

"We will go back now thanks for showing up and understanding"

I gave them a smile and nodded, then they left.

The best decision i have ever made is to let go y/n, i know it hurts but, it will really hurt so much if i push myself on to her.

JISOOS'S POV

I and Jennie were waiting for Lisa and  Rose to comeback, and that girl texted us again.

Unknown Number: I will ruin you and yn's life if you don't want to be with me.

I really want to shut this girl up but she's not just an ordinary person, she's rich and has a power in everything, you can't just push her away because as she said 'everything i want, i always got it' yeah she's a freaking psycho, i don't know why we even goes out with her.

We regret everything we did in the past, but we're not going to do the mistake we have made again.

Then Rosé and Lisa came back.

"Hey how's the talk?" Jennie asked

"Well she understand and she will help us to get rid off into this girl" Rosé said

"If you guys have some plan tell us okay? We need to know every move we're doing, so we won't mess up again" i said and they all nodded.

UNKNOWN'S POV

Why are they so inlove with this girl? I'm much prettier than her, i can treat them better than her. I am rich and i can give all they want.

What if i just kill this girl or what if i make them choose between me and her.

That's a great idea.

I need to know this Y/n girl more, and everything is going to be alright and i can have all i want after that.

YOUR POV

I was watching tv while Yeji went out with her friends, she said.

Then my mind thinks the girls (Blackpink)

I'm planning on trusting them again but my brain says opposite, i actually saw that they regret everything when they came here and talked to me.

I hope they really changed and everything is going to be normal again.

I was cutted off my thoughts when Yeji came in.

"Hey y/n, i'm back"

"hey there, how was it?"

"what 'it'?"

"you said you went out with your friends right?"

"yeah, uhmm it's fun"

"what did you guys do?"

"we just talked and chill"

"okayy"

YEJI'S POV

"uhm y/n, can i tell you something?"

"yeah sure, what is it?"

"well my friend told us that she has a problem with her boyfriend"

"well what is it?"

"They broke up and they were actually in a good terms kinda? And then there is a boy in the past that they have something with."

"and then?"

"the boy started to text her and wants to see her again like be with her again, she don't know what to do because, if what if she said that to her boyfriend and they argue again?"

"So you want to know my opinion on what she would do?"

"uhmm yes"

"hmm i think she needs to tell the truth, there is posibility that her boyfriend will get mad but i'm sure her bf will appreciate that she told her the truth to him, and he will think that she loves him and not the guy in the past"

"Well maybe i should tell her that, thank you y/n"

"you're welcome"

A/N: HELLO GUYS, I'M BACK!
I'M SO BUSY AT SCHOOL I'M VERY SORRY.

BUT PLEASE SUPPORT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL , I MAKE STORIES AND IMAGINES THERE.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECCIATE I F YOU SUBSCRIBE :)

THANK YOU FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE!