Prologue

Everyone were outside the USJ. The teachers and the police were dealing with the rest of the villains including the nomu. It was a good thing no one was hurt but Aizawa did get sore injuries. The pros decided to let the class go back to UA until Izuku noticed something, a white portal was opening up.

Izuku eyes widened. "Guys there is a portal!" Izuku shouted as everyone looked at Izuku then the portal which was getting bigger. Everyone went into offense positions. Izuku didn't activate one for all due to it breaking his bones. 

Soon a black chain came out of the portal and grabbed Izuku's arm, everyone got freaked out by this including Izuku himself. Izuku tried to get rid of the chain but failed. The chain wrapped all around Izuku and dragged him into the portal.

"Deku!" Was the last thing he heard until he blacked out.

[Timeskip]

Izuku opened his eyes to see everyone in a theater with a stage and a screen. Izuku was confused until everyone started to wake up. Everything became chaos.

"Where the fuck are we?!"

"What's going on?!"

"Another villain?"

"We're going to die!"

"Show yourself hero!"

Soon smoke started to fill the stage and when it cleared up a girl was shown. The girl had a face with a smiling face, casual clothes and white hair. Aizawa threw his capture scarf towards the girl but before it could wrap around her she caught it. Aizawa's eyes widened as the girl summoned a knife on her hand as she pulled the scarf towards her and the scarf wasn't on Aizawa anymore. "Shut up before I kill you I have an announcement." The girl said in a deadly tone. "And who are you to tell us extra!" Bakugo shouted as he tried to activate his quirk but nothing came out, "What the-"

"You cannot use your quirks in this theater and my name is Uchuno." Uchuno said as the knife disappeared, "Let's add more people shall we?

Uchuno clapped her hands as Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Stain appeared. "Villain!" All Might shouted. "Heroes!" Shigaraki shouted. "Stop!" Uchuno shouted and everyone stopped.

"Who are you miss?" Kurogiri asked. "My name is Uchuno, nice to meet you Kurogiri." Uchuno said. "How do you know his name?" Shigaraki asked but Uchuno ignored him.

"So hello everyone today you'll be watching the future!" Uchuno shouted as the room was filled with gasps. "Really!" Uraraka shouted in excitement. "Indeed!" Uchuno replied, "Now let's start with the future LOV members!"

"New members?!" Izuku shouted in fear. "Yes, now let's start!"

3.......

2....

1..

[New LOV members]