CHAPTER 1 (1 week later)

Sunny POV:

Sunny was still pretty nervous about moving, even though they did have to delay it a bit. He heard it was about "being unprepared for the move", or something like that. But that didn't matter right now, because he got to spend time with his friends again.

He got up out of his bed and went downstairs, and saw his mom making breakfast. Something that she had not done in months. He kinda liked it, actually.

"Good morning my sweetie!"

"Good morning mom."

"Breakfast is gonna take a bit, so why don't you go on a walk? You should probably get some fresh air anyways."

"You know, that actually does sound like a pretty good idea. I'll be back in a bit mom."

"Ok sweetie! See you later!"

Sunny walked up to the door, grabbed a coat off the coathanger, and started walking. The calming sounds of birds chirping and leaves relaxed Sunny. He walked for a bit, looking at the beautiful blue sky.

*Th-thunk Th-thunk*

Sunny looked around as if nothing ever happened. "It's probably just a rock or something, I should be fine." he thought.

*TH-THUNK TH-THUNK TH-UNK*

Sunny started to walk a bit faster now, as he could tell the noise was getting closer. He looked behind him, and what seems to be a tall, black outline of someone was there. He didn't recognize it at first, but then he realized who it was. Stranger.

"Why would Stranger even be here? I haven't even seen Something and the other Blackspace creatures for at least a week know." he mumbled to himself.

He decided to go back, because that would probably mean that he could get home early, and have Stranger stop following him. But when he tried to go back, Stranger just stood there, their empty white eyes looking at him.

"Why are you even here? I thought I got rid of you."

"Sunny, where did they go."

"What do you mean? Where did what go?"

"Where. Did. They. Go."

"Ohhhh, you must be talking about Something. Yeah, I haven't seen them for a while-"

"Lies."

"Ok, I'm just confused now, what do you even mean?"

"You pushed them down into Blackspace, didn't you?"

"No, why would I-"

Stranger lunges forward and tackles Sunny, sending him to the ground.

"WHERE"

"ARE"

"THEY"

"Stranger, listen, I don't know. Can you get off me now so I can actually get back home?"

Stranger reluctantly agrees to do so, and gets off Sunny. Sunny started speed walking as fast as he could home. "Why would Stranger even be doing this, and why are they so mad about it?" Sunny thought. Sunny noticed someone walking to him, with a puzzled look on their face.

"Sunny, you ok bro?"

It was Kel.