CHAPTER 4

Sunny POV:

Him and Kel had just arrived at their old hangout spot, glad that they came. Besides the lake, nothing really brought back any bad memories here. Everything seemed ok, until he saw Stranger again.

"What are you even doing here! I'm just trying to have a nice day out with my friend Kel."

"You pushed them down, didn't you?"

"Like Mari or something-"

"Down into blackspace, where not even I can go."

Sunny realized that Stranger was probably confused on why something wasn't there. Besides, Stranger was probably so used to seeing something around me all the time. Sunny tries to tell Stranger about something.

"Stranger, something is gone. Besides, why are you so worried about them anyways?"

This PISSES off Stranger. "I JUST NEED THEM FOR SOMETHING"

Stranger's voice was booming, and Sunny could bet that you could hear it from a mile away. Stranger then proceeds to stand in front of Sunny, looming over him. Then, something seemed to come out of Stranger's back, like the red hands, but black. They grabbed onto Sunny, but he was just able to pull out his knife from his pocket and stab Stranger in the arm. But Stranger acts as if nothing happened, and fades away. Behind Stranger was a very, VERY angry Aubrey with a stab wound in her arm.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit-" Sunny thought. His mind was racing. Did Stranger really trick him into hurting one of his friends? Did Stranger just-

Before he can finish thinking, the hooligans rush over to Aubrey, and help her with her wound. Aubrey sends a death glare at Sunny, and pushes the hooligans away.

"Don't worry, let me deal with Sunny."

"But Aubrey! You could really hurt him with that-"

"This is NOT the time Kim, he just fucking stabbed me!"

Aubrey swings her bat at full power to Sunny, but misses and ends up hitting Kel in the shin instead. A spine-chilling CRACK noise is heard while Kel yelps in pain. Sunny noticed that Aubrey looked very, very distraught that she hit Kel, but not for long. She takes another full power swing to Sunny, but Kel puts his already damaged leg in front of Sunny to block it. Kel's lower leg looked torn up at this point, with blood coming out at a worrying pace.

"Aubrey, what did you just-"

"I didn't mean to!"

The Maverick steps up behind Aubrey, and forces her to turn around and face him.

"You seriously hurt him! You shouldn't be doing that!"

Aubrey had a look of despair and shock on her face, and Sunny kinda felt sorry for her. Sunny quickly forgot about that though, as he remembered that he DID stab Aubrey, and if Stranger just didn't decide to pop up, none of this would've happened.

"Why is Stranger even doing this?" Sunny thinks, but shrugs it off, and helps Kel so that he can get him at least semi-patched up.