CHAPTER 5 (aka the really short one)

Kel POV:

It hurts.

Everything hurts.

The pain from your leg trails up your body, like fire spreading. Why did you even block another hit for Sunny, even though your leg hurt like hell? You don't know why you did that, but at least Sunny is helping you get back home.

"Can you stand decently?"

You struggle to get up, but are eventually able to balance on your left leg. "Kinda yeah."

"We need to get you home as soon as we can. We probably won't be able to fully fix your leg, but we can at least try to stop it from bleeding."

Sunny helps you get up, and a shock wave of pain goes throughout your entire body. He notices you wince a little at the pain, but that doesn't stop you and him from going home as fast as possible. You hear an argument start in the background. It's probably just Aubrey and her gang arguing, but it seems to be getting louder and more violent, sometimes hearing rocks or other things being thrown. That doesn't really matter right now though, because you and Sunny are heading back to your house at quite the fast pace, and hopefully this won't be too much of a mess when we get there.

*10 minutes later*

Finally, after what seemed like forever, you are back home. You take a sigh of relief as you knock on the door. Hero answers the door.

"Hey Kel, hey Su- HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG!"

It was kinda weird for Hero to swear, but his leg did look REALLY bad.

"I can explain later, I just need help making sure this thing doesn't bleed out."

Hero signals for you to stay there, and he goes back into the house to get something. You and Sunny wait on the steps, sometimes chatting. Most of the time, you two are just sitting in silence. Hero comes back sooner than expected, and checks out the wound. It's kinda hard to hear him, but he seems to be checking off some sort of mental checklist. Hero then looks at you after wrapping your lower leg in some sort of gauze-tape-wrap-thing.

"We should probably get this checked out, but it doesn't look like there are any broken bones."

Sunny chimes in. "Should we take him to the doctors right now or-?"

"Yeah, it's probably best if we do. Come on Sunny and Kel, let's go."

Sunny helps you up, and you head over near the plaza. Besides, the walk would only be around 15 or so minutes from there.