4.

soobin walked inside school, his thoughts pre-occupied.

turns out, as much as he wanted to, he didn't have a chance to read any of the books he got because his parents decided to dump a bunch of house chores on him because they wanted to go out on a date.

soobin had randomly picked one of the books and brought it with him, incase he wanted to read it whenever he was. 

and he was bored quite often.

the school was the same was usual, heteros here and heteros there. 

soobin was about to walk forward, minding his own business when all of a sudden people started whispering.

now, soobin wasn't the kind of was not interested in any kind of gossip. he just maintained a low-profile. that's it.

are they holding hands?

they're gay?

and boy, soobin's head had never whipped so fast. did he just hear the word gay? or was he so deprived of real life homosexual content that he began imagining things.

pushing through the crowd, soobin craned his neck to see what was happening. 

and indeed, in the center of the crowd, was two boys holding hands.

this was a lie right?

"i don't care what all of you say." said one of the guy who was holding the other guys hands. "yes, im gay and this is my boyfriend wooyoung."

soobin gasped loudly and...

fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soobin slowly opened his eyes. where was he? soobin blinked once again, trying to recognise his surroundings.

"oh you're awake." said a familiar voice but soobin was simply not able to pinpoint who.

groggily, soobin tried to get up. "what happened? and who are you?"

"you can't recognize me? i'm hurt." said the voice. "i'm yeonjun. one of the guys who bought a book for you. i'm also friends with beomgyu, tae--"

"okay, okay i got it. i know who you are." replied soobin. "now, could you tell me what happened?"

"right, so these guys from i think class C, came out and said they were gay and that they were dating and you...fainted."

soobin's eyes widened. "NO FUCKING WAY."

yeonjun tried to stifle a laugh. "it was hilarious."

soobin's face was burning red with embarrassment. all his life, he prayed that there would be one gay couple in his life and when that happened, he fainted.

"i hate myself, right now."

yeonjun frowned. "you know, apparently, you fainted because of the lack of food and not due to shock. your timing was impeccable though."

"right, i kind of forgot to eat..." said soobin.

"seriously? wait a minute." said yeonjun, digging through his pockets. "here ya go."

soobin looked at yeonjun's outstretched hand. he had a granola bar in his hand.

"thank you" soobin said, taking it from yeonjun. god, he was so hungry.

while devouring the bar, soobin missed the light blush on the yeonjun's cheek.

"you're welcome." replied yeonjun.