18.5

A/N : this is just a special update and whatever takes place in this chapter happens on a random day BEFORE they met soobin :)) now enjoy

--------------------------------------

beomgyu returned from school. school was tiring and he was exhausted. all he wanted was a good nap.

he looked at his watch as he entered the passcode to his apartment. it was around 4:50 pm, which meant there was a very low chance that his mom was home.

beomgyu, who was expecting a very quiet was instead greeted by loud shouting.

"I SAID NO! I'M NOT SIGNING THOSE PAPERS." beomgyu heard his mom yell.

"YOU STUPID WOMAN. JUST SHUT UP AND SIGN THIS."

"no, where do you expect me and my son to live if you take this house as well?"

"i don't care. you could live in a ditch for all i care. now, sign those papers."

beomgyu sighed and rolled his eyes at the same time. can't that old geezer take a hint?

walking towards his mother's bedroom, beomgyu entered the room.

beomgyu's mom's eyes immediately widened. "beomgyu! you're back. um, i'll handle this. you look tired, go take a quick nap."

"gosh, great. i saw this homo's face and my day is ruined. listen woman, just shut up and sign these papers and i'll be out of your hair. it's not like i want to be here."

his mom looked at beomgyu, anxious. it was obvious that she didn't want to yell in front of beomgyu.

beomgyu sighed. "listen you old geezer. you're the one who put this house under my mom's name and legally, by all means, it belongs to her."

"but i paid for it"

"yeah, cause you bought it when we were together. one, no one asked you to leave this house. two, no one asked you to put this house under mom's name."

"and who's reason do you think we're not together anymore? it's all because of you. you disgustin--"

"ENOUGH" yelled beomgyu's mom, her eyes tired. "please. get out of my house."

"not without you signing the papers."

"gosh, you really can't just fcking leave us alone, can you? wait here." said beomgyu, walking out the room and into his bedroom.

after a few second, he returned with an envelope in his hand. putting in it mother's hand, he said. "give this to him. i would give it to himself but he's probably going to create some over-dramatic reaction, simply because of my sexual identity."

his mom frowned and looked at the envelope. her eyes opened when she saw the contents inside. "beomgyu--"

"it's the money i've been saving. you keep saying that you bought this house, right? then i'll pay you back."

his father greedily snatched the envelope and looked inside it, counting the money. "this isn't enough."

"i know. i'll pay you the rest in another 6 months. until then, please don't come here again."

"where did you even get all this money from?" asked his dad.

"by working part-time. must be nice, right? taking a high school boy's savings."

his dad opened his mouth to say something but then quietly left the house.

"beomgyu..." said his mom. "you didn't have to do that."