11.

Soobin looked at Beomgyu in shock. What was Beomgyu up to?

Soobin looked around at everyone, who's faces were screaming curiosity. They all wanted to know. Soobin could lie but Beomgyu was acting so unpredictable that Soobin had a feeling he shouldn't.

"...I have." Said Soobin and his statement was followed by a dead silence which was broken by an angel called Kai.

"how was it?" asked kai, raising in eyebrow.

"it was just a peck and plus, I feel like that person really didn't want to kiss me. He seemed to be angry about something else, so he took it out on me." Said soobin, making eye contact with beomgyu for a second as beomgyu immediately looked away.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin in disbelief. "he kissed you out of anger? What a douche."

"who was it though?" asked taehyun.

Soobin gave a taehyun a sweet smile. "my question is over."

"aish, dammit."

-----------------------------------------------------

"thank you, guys, for coming over." Said soobin, waving good-bye to his friends who were going to leave.

"you're welcome." Said felix, giving soobin a wide smile. "tell your mother thanks as well."

"sure." Said soobin.

After they left, soobin plopped down on the couch. "ah, who knew having people over would be so tiring?"

"who knew? You never had friends, so this was a new, wasn't it?"

Soobin groaned. "mom, leave me alone."

"you hate me beyond reason and that's sad."

"I never said I hate you, I just don't feel like talking now. My mouth is dry and there's no liquid inside of it."

"ew, don't phrase it like that." Said soobin's mom, getting up from the couch to bring some water for her son.

"anyways mom. What do you think about them?"

"your friends?" she said, placing the glass of water in front of her son.

"yeah."

"hmm...they're all gay."

"mom, what?"

"hmm, nothing. I think they're nice people. I'm happy I got to meet them."

"is there anyone you like in particular?" asked soobin.

"yeonjun. He would make a great son-in-law."

"mom!"

---------------------------------------------------------

After felix had left, the four best friends decided to hang out in a park near-by since none of them wanted to go home.

"ahh, today was sure not a normal day." Said taehyun, staring into the sky.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun. The weird awkward behaviour from before was gone and he seemed to be back to normal.

"agreed." Said yeonjun.

"say, kai, why did you tell them that you were bisexual?" asked beomgyu.

"because I am?" said kai.

Beomgyu looked at him, unamused.

"okay, I mean, what's the point of pretending in front of those two? Soobin clearly supports the gay, he probably even ships us with each other. Felix himself is gay so of course he wouldn't be weirded out by it. I love you guys and all, but it feels nice to not pretend in front of others as well. What I don't understand is, why you guys are pretending? Yeonjun has a legit reason, and I can understand but taehyun and beomgyu? Your parents are supportive as hell, and I'm sure felix and soobin aren't the kind to spread rumours, so why pretend?"