part 2

They reached college.
Mallika reached a little earlier and settled in her class after knowing her class schedule.
Some more students were also there .
A girl was also there who took intro of Mallika.
Girl : hi i am Zalak Desai. What's your name ?
Mallika : I am Mallika singh.
Zalak : Nice to meet you Mallika
Mallika : nice to meet you too Zalak.

There teacher arrived there wishing Good morning to class .

Meanwhile there entered a handsome boy curly hairs, hazel eyes and panting for breath running in as he was late .

boy: sorry sir for being late there was a lot of traffic there.
(Till now mallika haven't noticed the boy whereas every girl in the class was just busy staring him which he noticed but ignored)
Teacher : What's your name ?
boy : Sumedh mudgalkar 1st year
(Listening to the name mallika jerked her head up to see who's the boy she felt an unknown connection)
She was just staring him trying to recognise that why she felt like that with a person she met the very first time .

Mallika pov
It's my first day in college .
I was just concentrating over my new books 📚 waiting for the class to start .
Suddenly heard a name and my heart skipped a beat .
I jerked my head up to see who the person is i just got lost in his curls he was adjusting in every 2 secs and his hazel eyes. I don't know an unknown feeling arose in me heart hearing the name "Sumedh" uff my soul is just like i know him but how is this even possible i have never met him before anyways i came back to senses when the
teacher scold him," You are late at the very first day of your college. I am letting you in today but be on time from tomorrow".
Sumedh: sure sir .... sorry for today .

I was still lost in him just thinking if i know him or not . The answer is i don't know him atol then what is this feeling i never felt like that for anyone before..

Anyways not again i just have to concentrate on class.

Pov end...

Now mallika was fully concentrated towards the lecture.
As she is a sincere student .
Sumedh didn't notice mallika yet .

After 2 hrs long lecture it was a break finally .
Everyone was talking and chanting with each other as most of them knew each other from before here but our Mallika was busy with revising what the teacher taught and also some busy with her phone scrolling insta( as she don't know anyone over here).

When suddenly Sumedh came there shaked hands saying hello to everyone basically all the girls 😁😁(our sumi is a hearthrobe though😍🙈❤)

When he came to Mallika to shake hands
she casually asked ,"Is it your birthday?"

Sumedh didn't replied it he even forgot to ask her name 🤦‍♀️😆

He was shocked and also had some embarrassed type of expressions over his face to which zalak chukkled (zalak knows sumedh from a little before) and said ,"Bolo bolo is it you birthday Sumedh 😆😆" in a teasing way.

This time Mallika understood the situation and was feeling like hell bad that what she has done ,she bit her tongue making her head down.

But our sumi never giveups he again stretched his hand in front of her for a handshake this time mallika shaked hands with him and both passed an unknown comfortable feeling and smiled at each other with calm expression like they were talking without speaking a single word.

They had eye contact like were trying to understand each other more like they never wanted to be apart
Zalak was watching this all as she was sitting in front seat from mallika. She felt jealous of that somewhere as she had crush over sumi .
So she said converting her jealous into fun segment,"Sumeddd hogya handshake"
After that handshake 🤝 session sumedh went to his seat to talk to his other friends while Mikku was continously trying to figure out that what this unknown feeling is .

Like this a day passed peacefully after that handshake and eyecontact they didn't talk the whole day . College got over and everyone went back home .

Singh's mansion

Mallika was continously thinking about that feeling occurred that time .

Monika: kya baat madam kahan khoyi hui ho aj ?

Mallika: kahin ni just thinking ki itna sara course kese hoga 😣(she lied)

Monika: calm down bhen abhi first day tha apke college ka itni tention kyu leri hae sab hojayega meri pyari padaku bhen chal ab it's dinner time.

Mallika : han ap chlo mein bhi aati hoon 5 min mein .

Monica: okk

Mallika: 😊

After sometime she too went downstairs for dinner everyone over the table were shocked that why our sweet bird is not chirping today but they didn't ask her as they knew that Mallika will definitely share with her elder sis Monika if anything is troubling her .
After dinner they all went to there respective rooms .

On parents demand monica tried to talk to her but she said that she us just a little tired and went to her room greeting Good night 😴.

Mikku thought about him a little but then ignored and slept as she had to get up early in the morning for her college.

Mudgalkar's mansion

Sumedh tried hard to not to think about her but he failed .

Sumedh's pov
I am not able to forget her her simplicity uff just took my heart but one minute what's this why i am thinking continously about her ohh god what's this all i am thinking about a girl whom i didn't even know 🤦‍♀️

Pov end....

Heart: to usme kya hae aj ni to kl you will get to know her
Mind: are yrr par janna hi kyu hae use
Heart: pakka uske baare mein kuch ni janna
Mind : han,nahi janna
Heart: fir itna confused kyu hae ?

By now he was getting irritated by this heart and mind ki ladai he hold his head with both hands he was just trying to relax and not to think much si he went downstairs to his Aai.

Sumi: aaiiii..!(he said hugginghis aai)
S/m: hmm le teri chaiii...!

And both had a sweet chukkle .
He took a sip of his favorite tea and almost forgot everything and now was calm 😌
Sumedh : aai apko kese pta chal jata hae ki mujhe kab kya chahiye😚😙

Aai : beta maa hoon sab pta hae mjhe 😘
Sumedh : i love you aai 😚😚

..............................................................
How was the part ?
..............................................................
Give reviews.

Precap : sumi knew about Basant's feelings😁😉😚

This story is just an imagination don't relate it with real life .
(Ye ek kalpanik kahani hae kripya asli jeevan se iski tulna na karein 🙏)