part 18

All the setup was done according to their theme and They all were ready at back stage and the play started.
First entered sumedh aka Krishn calling his Radha aka mallika .

(I will be writing krishna for sumedh and Radha for mallika )

Krishna : radhaaaa.....!!! Kahan ho tum ?

Radha : (hiding behind the trees ) dhund sako to dhund lo aj itni asani se nahi milne wali mein tumhe kanha 🤭🤭

Krishna :  ab apne kanha ko mat satao na aa bhi jao radhe  .😟

And they started playing , Krishna was finding radha though he knew where she is .
The play went on like this with some natkhat leelas of kanha and all in the auditorium were enjoying their play very very much it was raas going on and everyone was drowned in the beauty of that raas everyone was just watching sumellika they were not able to distract their sight from sumellika aka RADHAKRISHNA.

Now it was the last part of their play in which there was virah and then the milan

Krishna : mujhe jana hoga radha or mein agar aj gya to fir kabhi wapas nahi aaunga....😢🥺

Radha : tum jao Krishnapne kartavyon ko purn karo mein sadev tumhari pratiksha karungi or ye mera vishwas hae ki tum lotoge🥲😢😭🥺

Krishna : achhaa .......(and he smiled with tears in eyes)

Then radha hugged her Krishna crying with a smile on face that was to leave each other with a smiling face......

Then they indicated time skipped after few years .......

Radha :(sitting in her room) mein janti hoon Krishn tum awashya aaoge .

And her lat started waving .....

Radha : Krishn.......

She just said that and started running with a great smile on her face and Anand ashru flowing from her beautiful sparkling eyes 🥺🥺🥺😃😃😃...

She reached the place set up as their raas van ... and there Krishna was standing .....waiting for her..... he too had anand ashru flowing and washing out the pain of a long virah......🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....

Radha ran to him just forgetting the world around......

Radha : tum aagye Krishn ..... kitna samay laga diya..... 🥺🥺🥺🥺 (getting fake angry)

Krishna : haan.... ana hi padha .... ab radhe bulaye or Krishn na aaye ye kese sambhav hae.....🥺🥺🥺🥺☺☺☺☺☺

They stood there like that for somtime

. Everyone's eyes were wet 🥺🥺🥺🥺 they were adorning the divine moment . And at last Krishna started playing flute and Radha kept her hand with resting her head on his shoulder.....and Krishna was playing flute......

and Krishna was playing flute

and the play ended ....
everyone in the hall was numb ...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Sumellika and their whole team bowed along and thanked....
Not getting too good response from tge audience they were tensed ....
They thought that the play didn't went well .....
But the next min whole hall was hooting and clapping all of them had teary wet eyes even the judges 👨‍⚖️ 👩‍⚖️ were super emotional and impressed by the presentation of the play and actually everything...........

They told all of them to get back as the results were to be announced after 5 o'clock in the evening it was going to be 4 afternoon and all were having refreshments and all .....

Sumellika were hell nervous that what is going to happen now ...

Sumedh : mikku aj to mein bhi bhot nervous hoon i don't know what's going to happen now ..

Mallika : relax sumi .. dekha na audience was soooo happy with our performance and judges gave us standing ovation everyone was hooting and clapping yaar just chill. We gave our best , rest is in hands of radhakrishna ☺☺🙏🙏😊😊

She was also nervous but to relax him she she told this all ....

Sumi : yes you are right mikku let's just have something my stomach is growling.....😅😅

And they went to have something.......
.............................................................
This much for today sorry for posting on big intervals but can't do anything have a lot to study so whenever i get time i post thanks for supporting 😊
.............................................................

This much for today so sorry for being late guys 😊😊 give reviews please 🙏😊
.............................................................
How was the part ?
..............................................................
Give reviews.

Precap : the results...

This story is just an imagination don't relate it with real life .
(Ye ek kalpanik kahani hae kripya asli jeevan se iski tulna na karein 🙏)