part 21

Now there is only a week left for there exams all were busy in there studies as most of the time they spent in the preperations of there event and now they all are at high of having a good score ...

Mallika is too much scared of her exams that she is all drowned in her books and classes and not taking care of herself atol ...

Sumedh used to come to her house and they used to study along . They didn't told anyone else as they know they will misunderstand and they were not atol in mood of taking anymore stress .

There exams started now and everyday sumedh used to pick her up from to college and after exam drop her back . As unknowingly he wanted to take care of her all the time as her mother told him that whenever her exams are near she becomes supper worried and drowns in books and not even care to have meals ..... so he tried to spend more and more time with her specially this time ofcourse studied with full concentration but also took care of her .

As taking some short breaks after hours of studying and having some small meals to stay energetic......

After 5 days ....

Today was Mallika's last exam . Sumedh was having some of the subjects different so his exams were over 2 days before only....

Mallika came out of exam hall all happy as her exam went really well ... but was looking tired she just came and told sumedh to take her somewhere as she wanted to refresh herself after a long time being stressed as well as restless....

They then settle in car ... sumi was driving and mikku sat beside him....

Mallika : hey sumi ...... please yaar let's go somewhere bhot din hogye and today i am very very happy because mera exam bhot bhot bhotttttt hi acha hua .......

Sumi : mikku you are saying this 10th time and have patience we are about to reach our fav. Cafe ...

Mikku : yeahhhhh.........!!!!

Sumi was just seeing her atics and smiling on her kiddish behavior or rightly say he was adoring her all the time ......

They finally reached their place . Sumi was about to call her but stopped seeing her sleeping silently with a cute pout 😚

He started adoring her again and came out of trance after 5 mins and just facepalmed himself and chukkled to himself.....

Then woke her up and both of them went inside the cafe they talked laughed ate and went back to their homes........

.............................................................

This much for today so sorry for being late guys 😊😊 give reviews please 🙏😊
Long part ......
.............................................................
How was the part ?
..............................................................
Give reviews.

Precap : jumping direct to 3rd year ...

This story is just an imagination don't relate it with real life .
(Ye ek kalpanik kahani hae kripya asli jeevan se iski tulna na karein 🙏)