part 12

Sumedh's pov
I don't know but it seems like mallika doesn't like Rahul atol , and yes i know the reason too she never likes someone getting too frank to her i think it as the miracle that she accepted me as her best friend thanks to god .

Yaar ye mansi meri bhot achi dost hae but sometimes she behaves awkward like the last to last month that incident ok i was not present that day but zalak told me all of that and also it was not such a big thing but it was awkward mallika was hurt by mansi's words .
Flashback
Mansi : mallika tu kisse baat kr ri hae chat pe that you are not even concentrating over your class hmm??

Mallika (hiding her phone ) : kuch ni sumedh se baat kr ri thi wo aj aya ni to he was just asking for notes and all .

Mansi : I don't think so !!!

Mallika: so what do you think ?

Mansi : show me your phone i will see it myself.

Mallika: no !! I will not i don't like anyone poping into my phone just to see a chat and yes Mansi like see i never asked you to show your's and Sumedh's chat ,right ? So please don't you do so too . (She toldher very much politely)

Mansi : you are not loyal to your friends mallika 😏

Mallika hot hurt by her words and went from there to another bench and didn't tell anything to sumedh and decided the same for future.

Mansi : lo ab bura Maan ke chali gayi sach to bardash hi ni hota kisi se 😏

Zakak who heard everything burst upon mansi

Zalak : mind your words Mansi !!! (Said getting shocked by Mansi's words for Mallika ) we all know she have a very preserved type of nature already,  forgetting that she told you to whom she is talking and about what. now don't  you think you are over reacting she is quiet loyal to you and all of the friends around she is so humble always now also agar teri jagah koi or person hota na to itna sunati ki poocho mat but tujhe itne pyar se samjhaya ki nahi de sakti apna phone or wo kisi se bhi baat kare tujhe usse problem kya hae .🤨listen mansi mallika is very sensitive bura naan ke nahi gyi hae wo she is hurt teri bestie hae or kuch ni to chhota sa apologize hi kardo .

Mansi : listen zalak i am not here to listen your lecture okk or apologize mein kyu karun sahi hi bola hae mene jo bhi bola .

Tunisha : yess she is right agar kuch baat nahi thi to phone dikhane mein kya problem thi use .

Zalak: have some shame (mansi was going to say something but zalak indicated to stop from her hand ) mjhe tumse argue karne ka koi shok ni hae or argue hi kyu mjhe tumse baat karne ka hi koi shok ni so rest this matter here (and she turned towards her desk )

Zalak (inside): mallika to sumedh ko kuch batayegi ni mjhe hi batana padega  (she looked at mikku she was looking pitched off. ) kitna mood off hogya iska now only sumedh can handle this .

Flashback end

After college zalak called me and told everything without any mirch masala in it . So you are thinking how i know this I should tell you zalak is a very kind hearted and loving person a pure soul in small  so i know she told me everything tip to top the truth which she heard
I talked to my mikku , one minute my mikku ? Ye tu kya bol ra hae sumedh pagal hae kya but why not my mikku she is my bestie so i can say my mikku
Ok then i talked to my mikku and yes she was hell hurt by mansi's words those "you are not loyal "😑 huhh how can she say these to her anyways I know my mikku is loyal to everyone she is innocent and a purest soul i know . I didn't tell her anything about that I know anything but mansi has lost some respect and love from me from that day . No no not that type of love just as a good friend I said that I too was hurt by this as mikku was pitched off for few days and then back to that loving caring girl for her loved once . She too never told me anything about that incident I know she doesn't wants any issues to be created in our friendship. So now let's concentrate on work .
Okk now it's time to prepare for tomorrow's works and yes i have to study too now i should make my schedule.

Pov end......

Mallika's pov

In last few months our friendship has suffered a lot of ups and downs Ohh how can i forget that mansi's compliment that filled my heart with hurt I think I shouldn't talk about that let it go .
I didn't tell anything  to sumedh about that I don't want any type of tention in our friendship one day i will go away from all and then they will be relaxed. Ofcourse 😶😶😶
I am just having a thought how can a person who knows everything about your past can say like this mansi is the only one who knows my past 😑😔
Anyways I don't wanna spoil my mood more it's time for more hard work .
Tomorrow is the big day we have to prepare for the function and also have to do our studies.

Pov end..

Rahul's pov
Ohh god this mallika is so so hot damn but why she never talks to me yrr no problem though if you will not accept me with love I will have to go for another way sweetheart.
That sumedh is a fool for friends i just have to do a little acting that I love mallika truly and sumedh will do anything to convince her to be mine 😈😈 Ohh sumedh from childhood till now you are not atol changed it was always easy to make you fool .
But but for Mallika I know you will not let her be mine you fight for her to everyone but if i can give my life for her then also will you not let her be mine huhh 😆😆😈😈😈😈😈😈 Tomorrow i will start my work with Sumedh's brainwash 😈

Pov end..

Zalak's pov

I don't think mansi is a good friend to mallika . Mikku is so simple a sober she just knows to love .. yes yes I know her anger also but that too in support of her loved once and mansi is much clever she knows how to get someone hypnotized with her crocodile tears. Huhh!!! Poor mallika she is so good yar i wish she gets to know about mansi's intentions in time .
I told sumedh everything that happened that day he was angry on mansi but on my request for. Mallika's sake he didn't say anything but mallika is looking like uncomfortable from that day . No no not with sumedh but whenever mansi is there her face expressions says it all .
I wish to god to save these pure souls from all the evil eyes ..🙏🙏🙏
I should sleep now otherwise tomorrow i'll be late .

Pov end..

Tunisha's pov

I don't know what's going on in mansi's mind she is my best friend but should i support her in this all. I don't know actually she is clean by heart but that so called challenge she has given to herself to separate mallika and sumedh is going evil now as according to her they are in a secret relationship 😑😑😑😒🤷‍♀️ but is it love only ? I don't know I just feel pity for them . Ok i think i have a solution for this if I will not support sumedh and mallika I will also not support mansi as i can't go against my friend also then I will not be with her in wrong and that's final now .
Ok i need sleep now tomorrow we have to do a lot of work.

Pov end..

Mansi's pov

Huh i don't think that this tunisha is of any use 😑😑 in this matter atleast.  Ok ok i know i should not say like this for my best friend but what about that she told me directly that day i am doing wrong how dare she tried to make me guilty os say change my mind 🤨🤨 . Anyways sumedh is mine only and if he will not be mine i will not let that disloyal mallika take him from me to .
Good night tomorrow again we have to follow her instructions and if we will not we will be out of this group wow amazing 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Pov end..

.............................................................
How was the part ?
..............................................................
Give reviews.

Precap : the next day

This story is just an imagination don't relate it with real life .
(Ye ek kalpanik kahani hae kripya asli jeevan se iski tulna na karein 🙏)