part 34

Trio went to a restaurant .
Arbaz ordered coffee for everyone .
Sumedh was sitting silent all the time arbaz and mallika tried to cheer him up but nothing worked .

Arbaz : hey sumedh what are future plans .

Sumi : i wanna go to japan for further studies

Arbaz : but you have already started working in the company right

Sumi : ya i know but mujhe apne courier ko ek alag stage pe le jana hae ...this is my dream since a long time ..mikku ko to pta hae

Mikku : yup ... and he have one more dream ...

Sumi looked at mikku and smiled understanding about what she was indicating...

Arbaz : yar mujhe bhi bta do ..kya hae ek or dream iska ..

Sumi : batao mikku ji

Mikku : he wants to go in modeling field..or uske liye isne bhot prepare bhi kiya hae .

Sumi : pichle 1 saal se to ye sapna bhoolne ki koshish kr ra tha because nisha ko manzoor ni tha mera modeling field mein jana ..but ab apne saare sapne poore karunga

Mikku : bilkul

Mikku said with a wide smile to which sumi also replied with a serene smile and teary eyes..... seeing that mikku too had tears in her eyes .. but she controlled herself ..

Arbaz noticed the same and changed the topic which both accepted understanding the time and place ..

Then the trio had some more chit chat and had something ...sumedh was not ready to eat anything but somehow mallika convinced him to have some ..

Sumedh and arbaz developed to be brossss..very soon .. they talked they laughed..ya it was fake most of the times but real for a second ...

Mallika was a little happy that sumi was atleast smiling and also having bross bonding with arbaz ....

Then they departed to their respective homes... mallika and sumedh tried to convince him to go to mallika's home but he denied..

Reaching home mallika's mom bombarded with lots of questions but arbaz indicated her mom to let go of ut atleast for now ...

Mallika walked towards her room all lost in some thoughts ..

Arbaz : mikku ... i know what you are thinking ..

Mikku : no you don't..

Arbaz : ok ... i would just say don't overthink ...jo ho raha hae wo thik hae jo hoga wo bhi thik hoga just have trust on god ..

Mallika just hugged him tight but didn't let a single drop of tear fall from her eyes ..

Mikku : mein thik hoon arbaz ..i know you care for me a lot par iss baar baat sumedh ki hae mera dil kisi ki nahi sunega ....good night (told him with a forced smile)

Arbaz : good night and take care 🙂

Mallika went to her room but didn't sleep the whole night ..... she was just praying and praying and praying for sumedh....

.............................................................

This much for today
.............................................................
How was the part ?
..............................................................
Give reviews.

Precap : Sumedh's finally break-up with nisha ....

This story is just an imagination don't relate it with real life .
(Ye ek kalpanik kahani hae kripya asli jeevan se iski tulna na karein 🙏)