part 27

Here they all had a great time laughing and dancing...and then it came to singing too....

Sumi : as we all know that our dau is a beautiful singer...so dauuu...bhabhi ke liye ek romantic sa song hojayeee..🤗😍🤭😉

Mikku : yesss...dau..oops sorry sorry jiju ...meri pyari si didu ke liye ek song to banta hae ....

Basant : ap kya kehti hain Monica ji ...should I sing for you ...

Monica just nodded being shy ...🥰

Sumi : hayeee meri bhabhi to sharma sharma ke laal hogyi hain ...

At this Basant playfully hit on Sumedh's elbow as he was standing beside him only ..

Now basant started singing ...(listen to the audio above for the song sung by Basant or hear the below one)

After the singing ended everyone clapped for Basant....Basant was continously looking towards monica and they had a long eye contact even after the song ended ... there was all silence in the hall and suddenlyeveryonestarted clapping. Bringing the couple out of trance.. monica was just smiling and smiling and she hid her face in her hand ...Basant too was red as tomato and everyone chukkled at there cute expressions...🙈☺❤🤭

In this all 2 more people were in the trance but no one noticed it as all had there concentration on the bride and groom ....

Sumi : wahh wahh dau kya ganna gaya hae apne .....lekin....abhi ye khel khatam nahi hua ....ab dau ne agar bhabhi ke liye ganna gaya hae to bhabhi ko bhi dau ke liye kuch karna hoga...

Monica : nahi nahi mujhe ganna gana ni aata ...

Mikku : to dance krlo ..

Basant : mujhe dance nahi aata ....

Sumi : nahi nahi...ase ni chalega ....see dau bhabhi is a very very good dancer to apko bas wese karna hae jese bhabhi batati jayeee.....

Mikku : go on dii jiju 😘😘😘🤩

Basantika looked at each other and finally agreed.. they then did a beautiful dance ..all were shocked to see Basant doing it too well..they then had some more fun and then the sangeet was over ..
All the guests left .
Now only family members were there .
They all instructed Basantika and sumellika to have a good nap as it was already late night .
And the next day is the day all waited for so long yes the day of marriage.
.
So they all went and directly fell on beds ... not before freshening up ..

There sangeet looks...

Sumedh