part 22

There results came... they were standing in crowd struggling to get some space to see their result which was fixed on notice board .....
Suddenly mallika shouted in excitement....

Sumedh : kya hua? Chilla kyu rahi hae ? Result dekhne de yaar hatt

Mallika : ohho sumi mene results dekh liya hae yaar we both topped this year ...

Sumedh : whattt?

He was not able to believe so he rechecked the results and he also squealed with mikku in happiness....

They told about this to their families and they were also very happyy😍🥳🥳🥳
Then they called Basantika to the same cafe and they all celebrated...

They were having casual chit chats when suddenly Sumedh blurted ...

Sumedh : are moni bhabhi ap officially mere bhabhi kab ban ri ho 😉😁😚

Basantika started blushing ...🙈

Basant : abhi nahi actually moni abhi business ko or better position par le jana chahti hae or mein bhi .... abhi ham dono family people banne ke liye ready nahi hain ....

Mallika : to ese kab tak gf bf banke ghumte rahoge ?

She just asked having a morsel in her mouth and getting irritated.....

Sumedh : ese kya dekh re ho sahi bol ri hae wo

Monica : actually next to next year maybe

Sumedh : ok fine shadi jab karni hae tab krna par parents ko to bta do warna pta chla unhone apka byah kahin or fix kara diya 🤭🤭

He said suppressing his laugh

Mikku : wahi to ...

She again said irritatingly ..

Sumedh : tujhe kya hua hae aj itni irritate kyu hori hae .... is everything ok ?

He asked out of concern

Mallika : nahi kuch ni hua just tired ...(looking at monica as if indicating her to manage)

Monica : are wo chodo sumedh tum log ye batao tumhara final exam kab se hae

Sumedh knew that something is there but he decided not to ask that time ....

Sumedh : are di usmein abhi 4 months se zyada time hai acha khasa or abhi to first ka result aya hae abhi atleast 1 month tak to mein bilkul bhi kuch nahi sochne wala padhai ke baare mein ..... han college mein padhunga but college ke baad ghumna firna and fullon masti.......

Basantika chukkled on his short description but mallika was
Silent as if lost somewhere and this was not unnoticed by sumedh...

then they all then talked for some more time are went to their respective homes...

Singh's mansion

Mallika : thanks di apne sambhal liya ...

Monica : usne fir message kiya?

Mallika who was standing facing the other side just clutched her eyes tightly as if was caught red-handed.....😖

Monica then came in front of her ..

Monica : hey why are you making yourself suffer like this hmm 😟

Mallika didn't say anything and just hugged monica crying like a baby ....

Monica hugged her back as she knows the cause of her condition the pain she is suffering ....

Moni tried to calm her but she was crying too much ... she then made her lay down on bed with mikku's head on her lap and was caressing her head and withing no time she was asleep sobbing in sleep ...... Monica was not able to see her little sister in this condition a tear dropped from her eye but she wiped it so that mikku don't know about it ....