☾︎✰During the Fight✰☽︎

☁︎Third person POV☁︎

It has been a while since Dream had regressed, he was well aware of that.

Today he had a fight with his team, they had been asking questions for the past week, mostly about him, and why he had been acting so weird lately.

To be honest, that had made him go to the very edge, he knew that.

If he hadn't stop them then and there, he would of had completely slipped and end up in tears.

He knew his... friends didn't know, and that they could of had accepted him, but he didn't wanted to take any risk, small or big.

The most simple thing that Dream could think of, was to go to his house.

It was far away from the smp, and he knew no one in the right mind set would follow more than 1,000 blocks Behring him.

No one except one of his friends.

This friend was known for trusting his gut.

So, as the moment he saw Dream almost run towards no clear direction, he got on his horse and followed behind.

____

It has been a while since the man had followed Dream, he noticed how Dream seemed on the very edge of something.

His movements where short and fast, he kept looking around to see if someone was following.

Lucky for the long haired man, he hadn't been seen.

Techno noticed that Dream got close to a tree and seemed to grab something from it.

A bandana?

The bandana was a soft green color with a bow on the left corner.

Techno seemed confused, 'why did Dream had that?'

He ignored that and kept silent behind him, the man, no longer with his horse near, moved slowly behind the trees.

After a few more minutes, a large building came to the view.

'a house? He has a house!?? wasn't he homeless???' Techno quickly snapped out of his thought when he saw Dream run straight towards it.

Techno ran behind him, finally making his presence known and walked behind the masked man.

"Dream-" Techno stopped when he saw the man almost jump out of his skin.

"w-what are you doing here?!?" Dream shuttered as he looked at the pink haired man behind him.

"I could ask you the same green man." Techno looked at Dream with a stern look his body language was relaxed, yet ready to battle if it was necessary.

On the other hand, Dream was glad he had been using his mask, his body language was the total opposite of technoblade's, and boy he knew that.

"I.. Live here..." his voice didn't come above a whisper.

It was enough for Techno to hear.