•'.•A day for family•.'•

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The smp had agreed to start some Holliday for themselves, one that was seemingly important was "family day".

A day in which every family in the server would gather up as the whole smp went into a flower forest to have a picnic and play games.

It was rather nice, this year, Dream could actually go!

Sure both SapNap and bad invited him a couple of times, even Techno, but it felt rude for him to just show up into their families.

So, he never went, but this time! He had a family and sure enough he was beaming.

"Dream! Sweetheart are you ready?" Puffy called to her son.

"Ah- mum is it alright if I bring someone? I know it is on last minute- But neither of us had gone and I want him to go!" Dream ran downstairs with a smile on his face.

Puffy smiled, "Of course kiddo, we'll wait for you and you're friend, right Foolish?" Puffy nodded looking for her other son who was stuffing his face with last night's pasta.

"Yes." Foolish said with his mouth full of food.

"Foolish love. Eat with you're mouth close."  Puffy sighed with a smile.

"Okay! Thank you, I will be back in a bit!" Dream smiled running out the door.

"Wait- I will go with y-..." Foolish got up but noticed that Dream was long gone.

"Oh, don't worry little shark, he won't dissappear if you aren't with him 24/7." Puffy laughed.

"I know papa..." Foolish sighed as he walked back to his seat to continue eating his pasta.

-LATER-

Dream still couldn't believe he was actually going this time.

Puffy's even letting him bring someone!

He was honestly exited and  might be overreacting but still, that didn't matter.

He ran along the end of the smp and he continued to walk around an old path that leads into the forest, as he finally reached a small creek.

'Yes-!'

"I know it's really odd to come out of the blue- But remember that time I told you about how the smp gathers in families and they do all these fun stuff? Well I actually can go now! And I wanted to know if you want to come-" Dream asked to the thin air.

"Well I do suppose it's a bit rushed, but as long as it makes you happy little daydream." A voice behind Dream spoke.

As he turned around he was greeted by a flying figure.

"Really?!" Dream asked his smile getting wider.

"I suppose. I have never seen you this happy, so why not?"

"Haha-! Thank you XD!" Dream laughed throwing himself at the flying figure.

"Anything for you little brother." The god's hand petted the young boy's head.