❀𓂸•A day for papa•𓂸❀

•Third Person POV•

Everyone is the Smp was with their families, Sam, Hannah, Quackity and George were with celebrating, the SBI's plus Nikki and Tubbo were with Phil and his family, Bad, Skeppy and SapNap were together in a camping trip and...

Dream was alone, he didn't really understood on why they had all reunited to celebrate something for today, but he shruged it off, sure he was big, he had stayed with Puffy and Foolish for about three weeks now, but something was bothering him.

And he couldn't tell what.

He was sitting under a tree with his knees up to his chest and head resting on them, his mask on looking at the pond.

He didn't noticed a tall figure walking on behind him.

Sudently Foolish flopped beside Dream who finched a bit at the suden't movement.

"Hey bug, you alright?" Foolish asked looking at his younger brother.

Dream flushed a bit at the nickname, "Bug?" He asked.

"Oh right, sorry, just a havit I have for when your little, anyways, your big now?" Foolish rubbed his head slightly.

"U-Um yeah, have been for the past two days, where have you been Fo-... Um... Ma-... Bro-?" Dream shuttered along his sentence.

Foolish smiled.

"It's alright little prince, anyways, I have a surprice for papa, I just need you to complete it, and no presure on what to call me bug, take your time!" Foolish ruffled Dream's hair, another habit he had picked up from watching him.

Dream who honestly enjoyed the names and contact Foolish was giving him, took off his mask and smiled at him, he wanted to be able to be as open as he was in little space, he just got a family and doesn't want to ruin it.

"Thank you, Um, so what did you prepared?" A light shined in Foolish's eyes.

"You need to come with be to find out bug, now, let's get going! Pop's comes back at six and we don't want her to catch us do we?" Foolish stood up lending a hand to his brother to stand up.

"Nope!" Dream smiled, he felt safe around Foolish, just like when he's little, Foolish always makes everything better, and Dream loved that.

"Come on bubs, let's go!" Foolish started to walk back to L'manburg.

"Coming baba!" Dream blushed a bit for callung his brother 'baba' when he's big, but it just felt so right.

Foolish's eyes shined brighter at Dream's words, a smile grew on his face, he turned back aroud to hide his exidement as Dream ran behind.

-----

"Do I have to wear this...?" Dream asked.

"You don't want to?" Foolish landed a hand on his hip looking down at Dream.

"I don't know... It's embarrassing! And what if I slip because of it! I will ruin the surprice!" Dream looked up at his brother.

"First of all, you wouldn't ruin anything if you do slip, it's adorable and you know it! SECONDLY, I AM WEARING A ONESIE AND SO ARE YOU! I EVEN GOT ONE FOR PUFFY SO YOU BETTER PUT IT ON MISTER!" Foolish smirked when Dream sighed and changed into the ducky onesie, he had a shark one and got Puffy a ram one.

"Now come on my little duckling brother! This shall be the best father's day slumber party ever!" Dream blushing held a pillow and a bowl of cookies while Foolish builded a forth.

-----

It was already six when Puffy came thrue her door, greeted by a comforting smell of home, she noticed something odd coming from the living room.

"Boys? I'm home, are you two here?" She asked taking off her cloath and boots.

Sudently, as she walked in the living room, the lights turned on and she was greated by a lovely surprice.

Both Foolish and Dream looking like their adorable selfs in onesies infront of a pillow forth with snacks, blankets and a laptop with a list of movies.

"Boys? What is this?" Puffy smiled at her sons.

"Happy Father's day papa!" They both said in union sticking their hands in the air happily.

"Oh loves, what a wonderful surprice! I didn't exexted this!" Puffy covered her mouth.

"Look! We even got you one too! And Dream made you a macaroni card! I tried to make one but it broke thanks to the glue, sorry for that..." Foolish smiled slightly.

"Omg really? Can I see it love?" Puffy smiled at Dream who held the page of papper up proudly.

"Oh, that's beautiful! Thank you! And don't worry Foolish it's alright son!" Puffy huged her sons lovingly.

"Now, I'll go change into this, and we can move on to what's next, because it seems you two have alot planed!" Puffy ruffled her sons hair and walked to the bathroom.

-----

The three enjoyed the rest of the night playing games, eating snaks, watching all the Disney movies and cuddling, their family was small, and perfect.

She would do ANYTHING for her boys.

"I love you both" She kissed their heads before drifting to a peaceful sleep in the pillow forth.

•ᴇɴᴅ•

♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

[ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴛʜ]