☁︎☕︎•Shy Boy•☕︎☁︎

'•Third Person POV•´

The Smp came to view and both men were walking towards it.

Dream noticed his team near Niki's bakery just chating and hanging out.

He felt himself get more anxious the more he walked towards the enter of the smp.

Techo semed to notice and stoped walking.

"Everything alright nerd?" Techno asked his friend with consern.

"Wha- Yeah, yeah, i'm good..." Dream said as he fidget with the end of his sleeve.

Techno followed on and keept walking, they came towards the main path and walked along.

Dream tried to aboid meeting his team and walked behind Techno trying to not be seen.

Ofcourse he failed and his friends called him to join them.

Techno told him to join them as he needed fo go and see Philza, his good old friend might need help with something.

Dream hesatited but ankowledge that he simply couldn't just follow Techno around all day, so he went with his team.

Ant was the first one to ask how he has been, which Dream only responded with a "good and you?" The small group of friends decided to go to a near by pond to just chill and spend the rest of the day together and catching up.

They wanted to know what was going on with their blonde friend, but didn't wanted to push or make it seem like they forcefully wanted him to share if he wasn't confortable.

So as they made their way to the pond, they tried to make a comfortable adviroment, so if Dream wanted to share something it wouldn't just come out of the random.

Ofcourse this lead to the other to share silly stories from when they were kids, or dumb stuff they had done recently, which lead them to giggles and laughs along the way.

"How about you Dream? Any silly storie to share?" SapNap asked bringing Dream into their conversation.

Dream said that he didn't remembered anything funny from his childhood.

Which was true, being... what ever the doctors in white clothes did to him and Techno.

He remembered those men making him go pass his body (training) limit or making him drink random medecine to see what happened, he also remembered Techno being scared when they gave him shoots or put him under.

After many more horrible experiments, they had finally been able to be escape, soon enough police men found them and put them in the sistem.

Techno soon got taken in by Philza, who, ofcourse was a good friend and maybe even fatherly fugure, but made him feel uncomfortable calling or refering to him as his father, so it was just a good relationship between friends they had.

Dream didn't got that lucky, his first family HATED him, well, not everyone, the grandfather was actually pretty nice, a lovely man he would say, sometimes he still goes to visit him knowing that he lives out of the city so he'll be safe.

The family hated him becausd they weren't blood related, they hadn't gone as far a abusing him, they usually just ignored him or didn't count him or included him on anything else, such as family trips and stuff, it had gotten far when they even forgot that Dream existed and didn't even let him eat, which made him feel lonely and everything happened before he was ten.

Lucky for him, he found Techno again, they grew close and once Philza found out about the situation, was more than happy to take Dream in, a reason why he will always respect Philza for that.