•♡︎𖦹Following Around𖦹♡︎•

♡︎❀•Dream/Third person POV•❀♡︎

"Today I am tiwed... And bowed...

Sappy, gogy and halo are busy with big boy stuff!

I wanna go explore!!

(gasp) That would be so fun!"

-----------------❤︎-----------------

Dream made his was out if the house, Bad, Sapnap and George weren't THAT aware that the little boy had sliped.

He just told them that he was bored, so they assumed he was big and just wanted to do something.

He got dismissed and went to his house only to fully regress there.

Now he was little, alone, and bored.

He had taken off his armour, which he never did when he was big unless it was with Techno or Phil.

His mask was pulled to the side of his face and his curly hair was all messy, he had some colored band-aids on his face, arms & knees wearing a light green hoodie with white shorts, he had matching colored socks and white shoes, he normally just picked a color he liked and mashed it up together with white, it made it easy for big and little dream to get dressed.

The only thing he took from his big boy clothes was a shiny axe he saw on the living room, it was pretty and shiny, so, why not?

The little boy beeing around five skipped along the path that lead to the forest, maybe he'll find a new friend!!!

The thought exited the little boy even more, he giggled as he continued jumping around.

-----

The little boy came along a path that he knew lead to L'manburg, but of bad, sapnap, george or techno found him, he'll be in big trouble.

So, he didn't went there.

He turned around the other way and walked for a bit, he heard someone hum a pretty tune so he followed the pretty voice.

He hid behind a tree and the humming stoped, now that he could get a better look at the person who made the voice.

His eyes shined with delight.

It was a figure with very fluffy looking hair, a woman, she looked so cool, her hair was diferent colors that only shined more intense with the early morning sunlight, she had ram horns that looked amazing, she was dressed in a suit with a red jacket on, a hat that matched her pants and a belt that held multiple things.

"fwend...?" The little boy whispered to himself.

Maybe he'll make a new friend today!

The pretty lady started walking again, not wanting to be left behing, Dream followed behing the trees trying to to be seen, he moved his mask to fully cover his face and keept following.

♡︎𓂸♡︎𓂸♡︎𓂸♡︎𓂸♡︎𓂸♡︎𓂸♡︎𓂸♡︎

☕︎Puffy☕︎