21...

zara's pov
I yelped and was trying to escape,until he was becoming rough.He was kissing me rough and was touching me everywhere..

" jake, stop," iscreamed.

he wouldn't stop and continued to touch me and kiss me rough. i know any teenage girl would like this but, this felt wrong to me and hoped he would stop. i almost escaped when he grabbed my wrist and turned me to him.

"Where do you think you are going?"

" leave me alone."

i woke up sweating and panting.

where am i?

who am I?

i was at harrys home in his bed, remembering i was having an argument with emily yesterday.

" where's garry?"

" excuse me?"

" where's harry? i need to speak to him," she said while twirling her hair with her index finger, chewing her flavored- pink gum.

this woman doesn't have manners.

" um, harry isn't here right now, but he will come soon."

" oh okay, and besides, why are you here?"

" well, i'm his girlfriend."

she scoffed.

" please, i know he wouldn't date a girl like you, i mean, look at me, i'm better than you anyways."

" yeah, i think you should go now, and besides, why would he dump you then?"

" you bitch."

" i know right," i chuckled.

" now i suggest you leave now please, thank you so much, i'm trying to live my life here," i said.

wow, it actually feels good to say that for once.

" oh, okay then, i guess i have to come back another time then."

" yeah okay, bye bye now," i said when she was getting off the front porch.

" you know, he probably still loves me," she yelled out loud.

*           *           *           *           *           *           *           *           *          *          *           *
oml i suck at writing lmao.

comment?

vote?

ily.