2...

harry's pov
zara shahzad. sounds like a cute name to me, especially the last name.

" shahzad?"

" yes, shahzad, i know it's a difficult name, but i came from a weird family," she smiled. her smile was like the brightest thing in this world.

" and, styles," she chuckled and questioned.

" i came from a british family."

" oh, and why are you touching girl shoes," she asked.

" well, i was going to buy these for my future-ex girlfriend."

" ex? future? did you already break up with her?"

" no, not yet, but I'm planning to."

" oh," was all she said.

" um, i was thinking can i have your number," i asked. she was silent for a minute, but she said sure. she gave me her number, and i gave her mine.

" so i can just pay those shoes if you want," i asked.

" no, don't i'll just pay for my own."

" no, i don't mind, besides my 'girlfriend' gave me her money so..."

"i don't know i don't want you to be broke."

" you know what, what's your size?"

"8.5."

" okay give me an 8.5 shoe," i said and she hands me her shoes size and I go to the counter with an 8 and an 8.5. i pay both and i gave her shoes back.

" thank you," she said while blushing.

" my pleasure, miss shahzad," i chuckled.

zara's pov
harry was so kind to me when we both said goodbye. i was already at my apartment watching pretty little liars in netflix, with my bae pizza. i was in black pajama shorts and a tank top, since i wasn't going anywhere today.

i really wonder who a is, but instead of focusing a, i was focusing on harry and jake. both of them were cute. i then remember jake . he is taking me on a date tomorrow and i have to plan on my makeup.

i pause the tv and run to my room to plan what makeup I was going to wear tomorrow. i sat down on my chair and started experimenting.

harry's pov
"oh," she said after i told her i wanted to break up.

" so are we cool," i asked. instead of getting an answer, she walked towards me and kicked me in the balls. i shrieked and fell to the ground.

" i never want to see you ever again garry."

" it's harry," i squeaked.

" i don't care," she spit. she got her boots and left my house. i mean hey, at least she's gone.

zara's pov
i woke up and checked the clock. 4 pm? damnit i overslept! i got up and ate french toast. after, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

i took a shower and got out. i was drying myself and put on my outfit. black boyfriend jeans that were ripped and a 'darling' shirt. i was doing my makeup I liked from yesterday. i checked my phone and it was 6 pm. i guess you can say i take long showers.

i put on my shoes and put my things that i needed for the date. i was in my couch in my phone on twitter waiting.

i heard a buzz and i buzzed him in. minutes later, i heard a knock and i opened the door. he was hotter in his clothes than his mailman uniform.

" ready, zara," he asked.

" ready," i smiled
*          *          *          *
this looks a bit cringey ew