29...

zara's pov
() after moving ()
god, moving in with harry was the most difficult move to make.

i mean, i wasn't complaining, but i had to stuff my clothes in somewhere in my drawers, half of my shoes are in the closet while my other half are next to my drawer, my makeup set on a table that i haven't even unpacked yet, and my woman needs stuffed underneath the sink where it won't be seen ever again i guess.

but, i eventually cleaned and reorganized my things as how it turned out to fit perfectly anywhere in the house.

after i finished putting in my blue jeans in my drawers, i felt two arms wrap around me while putting their chin on my shoulder.

" are you finished putting your stuff away," harry whined.

i giggled.

" yes i am, you whiny lil boy," i smiled.

he smiled," well good, cause i'm bored."

i giggled," i bet you are."

he chuckles.

" when were you planning to ask me to move in?"

" maybe like a week ago." (dONT YOU DARE)

" really?"

he nods," yes."

i smiled," great."

he smiles back.

" i think i'm going to change my clothes," i said, making my way to my dresser and looking through the clothes.

" what do you want to do, harry?"

i felt footsteps behind me and their arms wrapped around me and turned me around that lead me facing harry. i saw lust in his eyes as his emerald-gem eyes were darker and had something needing that they wanted. he spoke in a raspy and sexy tone that i squirmed around while he whispered near my ear.

" you."

*           *           *           *           *           *           *           *           *          *          *           *
press four if you miss me :-)))

ily.

vote? comment?