28...

zara's pov
" w-what?"

he chuckled," you heard me, will you move in with me?"

" like live here, w-with you," i smiled.

he nodded.

" of course i will."

" y-you will move in with me?"

i giggled and nodded.

" that's what i just said."

he sighed in relief and hugged me, making me wrap my legs around his torso and spin both of us in circles.

all you can hear was me giggling and him chuckling.

" so, when do you want to bring your stuff in?"

" maybe today we can pack? we can just get boxes and pack them in and take them tomorrow," i smiled.

" okay,baby," he said and placed his plump pink soft lips against mine as i responded by kissing him back.

he made his way downstairs, not breaking our passionate kiss and went in the kitchen, placing me on the kitchen counter and sighed warmly.

" are you hungry?"

" yeah."

" ok, what do you want," he smiled.

" maybe a grilled cheese?"

" okay baby."

after that he made his way getting the stuff he needed and took his time making it good and perfect and made another one for himself.

after that, he gave me my sandwich and we both ate. i was still sitting on the counter, but i wasn't complaining.

we both finished eating and put on our shoes to go to my apartment.
() after packing ()
he sighed.

" i think that's all the stuff."

" yeah," i agreed and sat down.

we packed about all of my stuff. my clothes, shoes, food, accessories, bathroom products, and decor.

" you ready to go home, baby," he asked, walking towards me and hugged me from behind since i got up.

" yeah, let's go."

he took my hand and walked me towards the front door, turning off the lights for the apartment and letting it be pitch black with silence taking in.

i hope everything goes fine tomorrow.
() after driving home ()
since me and harry went home, we both changed out from our clothes and put on something comfortable to wear. i was wearing shorts that were stretchy and a acdc shirt.

i saw harry in his boxers and saw his abs and v-line. i was admiring his beauty on how long his curls are and how his green eyes sparkle and shine and when he smiles, his dimples would come out and make him adorable.

i smiled because i always thought to myself how lucky i am that i ran into this boy at the store for just a pair of black boots.

as he noticed i was staring at him, i looked away and blushed.

" you know, i think we should be getting our sleep, harry," i said making my way to the bed.

" okay."

he went under the covers and snuggled close to me as i intertwined my legs to his and laid my head on his chest.

" goodnight harry."

" goodnight, sweetheart."

i closed my eyes and let the darkness take in my mind, but not letting my dreams fade away..

*           *           *           *           *           *           *           *           *          *          *           * 
does this chapter suck lmao

bYE LOVELIES.