zayn malik ; hero

okay so i just wanted to say how I feel about Zayn Malik left out of one direction.

I just can't believe that he is gone within the air just,gone.

We have been with him for five years and I have had an amazing time meeting new people and loving them because of one direction.

"One direction is just a boy band."
Well,they are part of life that I even forgot what I was doing with my life before them.

"Zayn is just a boy,not a god."
Actually,he was a god to us. A beautiful god that helped us from the struggle and how his high notes would make us proud of how worldwide national they are.

ZAYN got out of his bed for us.
He sang his heart out for us.
He lived with us for five years.
He helped us.
From harm.
Nor pain.
I thank him for doing this to us,but wish that this was all a dream.
But no.
This is reality.
We can't have One Direction forever,even though I wish it would happen.
He had to go.
We had to let him go.
He was happy,but I guess he's weaker with his joy under the spotlight now.
He will live his life as a normal guy.
We just have to accept that he is living another life.
Being normal.

Now that it has been five hours crying so hard that I had to excuse myself in school to go to the restroom and sob how ZAYN left us alone.

We will always remember him,forever in our hearts.

Thank you.
Thank you Zayn Malik.
For letting us be happy for five years with you.

"We made a start,being a fallest one I know.Baby I don't want to feel alone."

"I have loved you since you were 18."

"We took a chance,God knows I tried.Yeah all along,how do we be fine?"

"And we'll see everything we can,living life in slow motion."

All the memories I had with you.
Were memorable.