14...

harry's pov
i woke up with someones arms wrapped around me and i opened my eyes to see zara asleep by my side.

she looks absolutely stunning, but she is gorgeous in her sleep. i just stared at her for a couple of minutes until I decided to wake her up, but in a romantic way.

i kiss her lips gently and passionately to her and saw her eyes fluttering open, seeing that she saw me and smiled.

i smiled back, speaking to her in my deep morning raspy voice.

" good morning, babe," i smiled and kissed her gently on her lips again.

" good morning," she said while yawning.

" what day is it today?"

" it's Saturday," i responded.

" can we spend the whole day together?"

she smiles.

" of course," i replied while cupping her cheeks and kiss her. we kissed not to rough and not to gentle, but i felt the sparks and the butterflies in my stomach while kissing the girl i have been in love with right in front of me, in this bed.

" what do you want to do," she asked.

" i was thinking we can go to the park and have a nice picnic to ourselves," i questioned.

she smiled," sounds perfect to me."

" great, so should we change?"

" yeah, i guess since it is already 11:38," she said.

" okay, do you want to go to your place so you can change? well after I change of course."

" yes, that would be wonderful."

" great, i'll be right back," i said and picked out some skinny black jeans that were ripped and a plaid shirt with my ankle boots.

i went to take a quick shower and dried myself to put on briefs and my clothes that i picked earlier. i dried my hair as fast as i could and went to see zara in her clothes she wore last night.

" ready," i asked.

" yeah," she says and we get in her car. i went to the drivers seat while zara is at the passengers seat.

i started the car and drove to her apartment. we got out and i walked with her to go to her room. she unlocked her door and we came in.

" you can sit on the couch and watch some netflix or tv, i'm going to get ready," she says.

" okay," i said and kiss her cheek, after i saw her blush and go to her room.

zara's pov
i went to my closet to see what clothes i should get. i instead grab a random white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with a oversized jean jacket and my white shoes that i got from another day.

i took a shower and after that, i dried myself and blow dried my hair. after i blow dried my hair, i brushed my hair, making it vv straight and putting on nude lipstick.

i already had black nail polish on and i put on my clothes plus shoes while grabbing my phone and keys.

" ready, harry," i asked.

he turned to me and turned off his phone, putting it in his back pocket," yeah, let's go."

when harry was getting ready at his place, i made sandwiches with Arizona drinks and two fruit cups.

we got in the car as i was in the passengers seat and harry driving us to a park i have never heard of before.
() after the drive ()
we were walking on a park that was quiet and it seemed empty, but the grass was vv green, there was a nice playground, and there was a big blanket on the floor. i think that's ours. i don't know why nobody is here, it seems so nice and neat.

me and harry sat on the blanket with the basket and sat beside each other. harry took out the sandwiches and began our picnic.
() after eating ()
after all the food that we stuffed each other's faces off and harry making fun of my idea of " picnic", we cleaned up and put our stuff on a empty table, upset the blanket and went straight to the playground.

hey, just because we are 20, doesn't mean we can't play on the playground. i went straight to the swings after playing tag with harry, and saw him sitting next to me on the swing set, not swinging, just sitting.

" thank you for coming to the picnic with me, baby," harry spoke after a moment of silence.

" you're welcome, harry," i said.

" want to do a swinging race?"

" sure, besides, i'm going to kick your arse."

" okay, ready in 3, 2, 1, go!"

i began swinging as fast as i can to beat harry.

harry was having a hard time swinging and failed to beat me.

" haha, i won!"

" that's not fair, my swing isn't fixed," he pouted.

" well, that's too bad, styles, cause I won," i said to his face.

he got out of his swing and carried me to the blanket, him ignoring my words.

" harry let me go!"

" nope," he said, popping the p.

he put me on the blanket and was laying down next to me. we both looked at each other in the eyes and the whole park was silent.

you can hear the birds chirping and the wind lightly blowing the leaves. after for a moment, harry spoke.

" zara."

" yes, harry."

he then cups my cheeks," i love you," he says and looks deeply in my eyes, never looking away.

i smile," i love you too."

then suddenly, he crashes his lips to mine and i kiss him back, loving the moment that me and harry were having.

jake's pov
i was walking home from the store that was not far away from home to get the materials for me and samantha.

as i was walking home, there was this lonely park that was quiet. as i was walking by, i noticed there was a couple laying on a blanket and i'm guessing making out.

as I was walking,I took a double-take at the couple and saw the girl looked familiar. but, i just keep walking to my house, ignoring the darkness around me.

*           *           *           *           *           *           *           *           *          *          *           *
wow this was so long damn.

i love you guys for voting and commenting on my book.

thanks for the support.