Part title

I wake up to the sight of toms arms wrapped around me as I'm curled into him, I try to carefully get out of bed so I don't wake him but

I don't succeed. "Morning darling, where do you think you're going?" He raises his eyebrows up and pulls me back onto the bed.

"Tom, I need to get up. I've got things to do, it's Saturday today which means I have cleaning and washing to do".

He gives me a weird look before lightly laughing. "You have set days to do house chores? That's kinda cute love".

I playfully hit him before saying "well I work 4 days a week and sometimes 5 so the only days I have to do house chores are the weekend and sometimes a Friday if I'm not working".

Toms POV
She works way too hard, I mean I know Brooke loves her work and keeping things organised and tidy but the girl doesn't get a break. I need to change that and now.

"Well today changes, I am going to help you clean and tidy today because you deserve a break darling" her eyes look at me deep with beauty.

"I love the fact you offered Tommy, but I'd feel bad if you wasted your day on helping clean my house". Fuck me, this girl just gets more caring by the second, I'm falling for her and fast.

"I honestly would rather spend my day with you than at home being bored for the entire day, so come on and let's get cracking".

***

3 hours later and we're done. The cleaning, hoovering, tidying, washing and ironing is all done. "I'll be back in a second I'm just going to change babe", she struts away and heads for her room. But all I can think is holy shit, Brooke just called me babe. Could she be falling for me like I'm faking for her?

Brooke's POV
I head to room and mentally freak out about what to put on, I don't want to look to rough but at the same time if I put something to fancy on I'll look weird.

I grab a baby blue Tommy Hilfiger oversized jumper and throw on some white loose straight jeans with a black belt. I put my hair into a messy bun, squeeze on some lipgloss and spray on some perfume.

When I get downstairs I can't see Tom anywhere. Uh oh, he's left, he's lost interest in me, he thinks I'm boring and has changed his mind about me.

Just as I'm about to burst into to tears i here some scream and jump out at me. "Ahhhhh Tom you scared the life out of me, I could have fallen over!".

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry love but you should have seen your face, you got so scared" he can't stop laughing and I can't help but laugh with him.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your laugh Brooke, it's one of my favourite sounds" my heart swells and I have an idea. "Well I love your laugh to Tom, and I haven't heard it loads. So... there's only one thing I can do about that".

I lunge for him and begin to tickle him, but before I've hardly started he throws me on the sofa and starts ticking me instead.

My laughter and screams fill the air "Tommy- please- stop" I say in between laughs, I try to push him away but instead he grabs my arms and pins them above my head and then climbs back on top of me to tickle me.

"Now darling, if you want to stop ticking you, you're gonna have to beg for it", he seductively looks at me and smiles whilst tightening the grip around my wrists.

I give him the most innocent look I can before speaking up "please Tommy" I whimper.

His eyes soften at the nickname and he slowly stops and removed his hands from my wrists but I keep them there in place, he stays on top of me leaning on one arm for support. He gently tucks a hair behind my ear before slowly rubbing circles on my cheek. I lean into his touch and let my eyes flutter shut, before I know it his lips are softly pressing against mine whilst his hand stays rubbing my cheek. The way he's kissing me is different this time though, before it was a rough kiss because he was horny but this time it's a soft and loving kiss. Even when he gently slips his tongue into my mouth the kiss remains soft and fucking amazing. I run my hands down his back and then move them back up to play with his hair, gently tugging at the curls. Our tongues dance with each other swirling and colliding whilst our hands play with each other's hair and faces. After a little while he pulls away and we just lay there hugging.

"I know we've just spent the whole day together darling, but what are you doing tomorrow evening?" He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Nothing why?" A big grin grows on his face.

"Well although we've been on a coffee date I would like to take you on a proper fancy one. So I'll pick you up at 7 and don't ask where we're going as it's a surprise".

I feel butterflies in my stomach and the nerves rise. "I'll see you tomorrow at seven then". He stands up at puts his shoes on. "I would love to stay a little longer but Harry and haz are waiting for me at home so I better go".

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my nose, I lift my head up and give him a quick peck on the lips before he heads out.

***

It's been 4 hours since Tom left but it feels like a lifetime ago, he hasn't texted me but he did say he was going to be spending time with haz and Harry. But it's been a few hours so I'm gonna text him.

Brooke- hey x
After sending the text I begin to panic, he's going to think I'm too clingy or weird for not being able to go a few hours with out seeing him.

God I'm such a twat sometimes, I throw my phone on my bed and go to find an outfit for my date tomorrow. Within a minute my phone lights up and it's a text from Tom.

Tom- hey babeeee
Ok that was weird he never call me babe, maybe he was just trying a new nickname or something.

Brooke- hey love u ok x
Tom- what u calling me love for

Ouch that hurt, I thought he liked when I called him love cause it was cute. Somethings going on with him...

Brooke- don't worry, anyway how's haz and Harry? Are you having fun x
Tom- why are u asking so many questions jeez give me a break

Ok seriously what the fuck is up with him, all I'm doing is asking how his evening has been.
Maybe I am being to clingy, I'll just hold back from now on.

Brooke- ok fine I'll stop then. What do you want me to talk about?
Tom- you know what I want. I want you to give me a break, to stop hassling me 24/7, to not be so fucking nosy all the time

Wow. I don't know what is up with him but I can't talk to him right now. I get ready for bed, put my pjs on and go to bed without replying to Tom.