Adopted

Leo-16
Delilah-14, Twins-12

3rd person
Delilah happily blew out her candles with a bright smile as the rest of her family clapped.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Aleah told her now 14 year old daughter with a smile.

"Thanks mom." She replied. Giving her side a squeeze.

Everyone spouted happy Birthdays around the table. Hugging and giving kisses on the cheek and the occasional ruffle of the hair from her big brother.

"This is definitely my best birthday."

"And what makes you say that?" Billie asked her.

"Cause for this one everyone is here. You're not on tour, mom doesn't have any work and there's no annoying best friends, girlfriends or boyfriends or whatever. Just family. The way I like it."

"That's really sweet honey."

"Yes it's very sweet, can we eat the cake now?" Everly urged.

"Everly." Billie scolded.

"It's okay momma. Everly, because you're my favorite sister I'll let you have the first piece."

"Aww thanks. Wait I'm your only sister."

Laughs erupted from the family as everyone shared Delilahs birthday cake.

They all gathered around the couch as Delilah happily opened up her gifts from her family. Of course Billie spoiled the crap out of her daughter as she did all of her kids. Smiles, laughs and jokes were spread around the family.

Once Delilah had opened all her gifts she went upstairs to hang some of her posters she got.

Some of different celebrities who were no longer in the public eye, some were artists who stopped making music or passed and some were of her favorite actors and actresses.

"Hey Dee I get it's your birthday and everything but do I really have to look at those 24/7 now?"

"Yep. Sorry sis."

"Eh it's fine. If it makes you happy then it'll make me happy." Everly smiled as she watched her older sister decorate her side of their shared room.

"How many more posters are you gonna hang up in here Dee? You only have a limited amount of wall space."

"And I will hang as many posters as needed until I take up that wall space, Leo."

"You really are a dork." Leo joked to his younger sister.

"And I take pride in that. Alright we're done. What do you think guys?" Delilah stepped off her bed as she asked the opinion of her siblings.

"It's very...you." Everly laughed.

"Yeah dorkish."

"Oh shut up Leo!" Delilah threw a pillow at her older brother as they all laughed.

"Seriously though, happy birthday Deedee. I have something I wanna give you."

Leo took a box out of his pocket and handed it to his sister. Opening it a small gasp escaped her lips as she smiled.

"Oh my god! A Halley's Comet necklace! Thank you Leo this is beautiful."