Road Trip

Leo-16, Delilah- 14
Twins-12

(slight smut warning)

Aleah's pov
"Okay does everyone have everything? Chargers? Phones?" I scrambled around the house making sure everything was taken care of for our annual family road-trip.

We've been taking it almost every year after I had the twins to go visit my mom and grams. They recently moved to Nevada to be closer to us (and because my mom was always complaining about how much it sucked in North Carolina) so it was only about an 8 hour drive.

"Delilah do you have your sensory toys?" I frantically asked my daughter.

"Yes mom."

"Okay, Billie do you have—"

"Delilah's meds, your heating pad, extra sensory toys, ibuprofen for the road, the twins iPads, extra chargers for emergencies and some of our stuff for when we get restless."

I sighed in relief. "You really do know me."

"Well I would hope so, we've been married 17 years."

"Ohh don't say that, then I sound old." I groaned.

She chuckled and kissed my head. "You're not old my love. Cause if you are then that means the kids are and they are little babies okay?"

"Okay." I chuckled. We shared a kiss and got everything packed up into the car before discussing the seating arrangements.

Once we had the twins we had gotten a new car that had much more space. So we have the drivers seats, a middle row with two seats that are separated, and then the back row with three seats and the trunk. Billie hated it at
first because it wasn't a 'good-looking' car but overtime she got used to it. Plus she still has her dragon.

"Okay, Delilah and Leo in the back twins in the middle. Does everyone have their electronics?"

They all answered yes and we all piled into the car, buckling down for a long drive. Usually we would fly but since they moved it was road trip time. Plus it's less money, and less chances of us being mobbed my paparazzi and fans. And it's usually more fun.

~Hour 2~

So far the trip wasn't that bad considering everyone was either sleeping or too tired to speak. Billie insisted she drive first so I could get some sleep but sleeping in a car wasn't as comfortable as it sounds. Especially up front.

I could hear the kids start to wake up more but none of us are morning people so they mostly kept to themselves. We did leave at like 8am.

"What time is it?" Elijah groaned

"11:07 baby. Why?"

"I want breakfast."

"We're gonna get food as soon as we get back on the highway okay? And find an exit." Billie said.

"There's a bag of snacks by your feet, eat something small to hold you over baby."

"Mom, tell Leo to quit gushing over his girlfriend." Delilah groaned from the back seat.

"Do not start Delilah. Leave your brother alone and let him gush." I told her.

"I still don't trust that girl." Billie mumbled and I hit her on the arm.

"What? She's a blonde. You can never trust blondes."

"Billie you're a natural blonde. And Everly is a blonde." I said flatly.