Coming out

Part two to Trans
Leo-17
Delilah- 15
Twins- 13

3rd person

Emma nervously paced around her older sisters room as she fiddled with her fingers anxiously.

"I'm so scared. Everyone's gonna be home soon."

"Em you're gonna be alright, I promise. I'll be right there next to you the whole time." Delilah put her hands on her sisters shoulders and encouraged her to take some deep breaths.

A few moments later the front door opens as it increases Emma's anxiety. Delilah took her sisters hand and led her downstairs where everyone was putting away groceries.

"Hey guys," Their mom greeted, her warm smile and blue eyes gave Emma a little bit of comfort "Come help put the stuff away."

Delilah turned to her sister and encouraged her to say something.

"Uh actually umm...I have something I wanna talk to you guys about. The whole family. It's very important."

Both moms looked at each other and exchanged looks before they both nodded and called a family meeting. Everyone stopped what they were doing and went into the living room.

Emma and Delilah sat on the couch, the moms on the coffee table in front of the couch and the siblings on the chairs near them.

"What's wrong baby?" Aleah asked, her brown curls thrown up in a bun.

Delilah squeezed her sisters hand with encouragement as she took some deep breaths before speaking.

"Okay. Umm...I've recently come to the realization that...umm...I wasn't very happy..at least not um...not in this body." She started to tear up as she avoided everyone's eyes.

"So...after some thinking...I realized that..." There was a long pause as she tried to force the words out. "...I'm trans." She finally, her eyes glued shut.

Billie and Aleah both looked at each other in shock, and all the kids eyes were on them. Well except Emma's who were glued shut.

"P-Please don't hate me. I didn't wanna be like this but I couldn't help it. I hated looking at myself a-and I hate what's happening to my body and I just didn't know what to do." She broke down crying in front of everyone and her parents quickly got up to comfort her as Delilah moved out of the way.

"Hey sweetie, it's okay. Look at us." Aleah said, and slowly but surely Emma opened her eyes.

"We're very proud of you." Billie said.

"You are?"

"Yeah. Coming out takes a lot of courage, and you did it baby. We're very very proud."

Emma smiled and hugged both her parents. When they pulled back Aleah dried her new daughters tears and kissed her on the head.

"Hey, do you have a name?" Billie asked.

"Yeah. Ummm I thought I would keep the E so...It's Emma."

They both smiled with pride and joy as they welcomed their new daughter.

"That's beautiful baby. And it suits you." Billie commented, and she smiled.

"Wait is this why you've been acting so weird?" Everly blurted.

"Shut up Ev." Leo said to her, swatting her on the arm.

"What? She has!"

"Will you both shut it?" Delilah scolded, and so they did.

"Hey listen kid. You are safe, and you're okay, and you're loved. We are all here to support you okay?"

"Thanks momma."

"Oh my beautiful girl. I love you so much." Aleah cried, holding her daughter right.

"Okay love don't suffocate her." Billie grabbed her wife's shoulder and pulled her back to wipe her face. "Jeez baby, you're more of a mess than she is."

"I'm PMSing leave me be." Aleah defended

"Hey guys?" Emma spoke, getting everyone's attention.

"Can I maybe...get on some puberty blockers soon? I really don't want this male puberty to happen it'll make everything worse."

"Of course. Honey can you go make the appointment?" Aleah asked her wife and Billie didn't hesitate to pull out her phone and go into the kitchen.

"Is there anything you'd like that we can give you? So you can be more comfortable."

"Um some new clothes wouldn't hurt. If that's okay. I don't wanna over do it or like spend too much money because I know that things like puberty blockers and hormones and estrogen that's very expensive and--"

"Emma honey, breathe." Aleah gently placed her hands on her daughters face to calm her.

Like her mother, Emma had a tendency to ramble when she was nervous.

"Don't worry about the money okay? We will handle it. All we want is for you to be happy and comfortable alright? So if there's anything we're able to do for you then we're gonna do it regardless of how much money it is because you, my angel, are our daughter, and we love you. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good." She kissed her head and they shared a hug.

~~~~