Chapter 07

When Jong entered in the dance studio he found Alex threatening one of the boys with the blade.

          - Seriously?! - he yelled.

He knew Alex didn't have strength in her hands so he hit her hard enough for her to drop the blade. Then with a skilful movement he turned her hand to her back and forced her to kneel.

          - Do you want a blowjob and you don't know how to ask for it? Don't you think it's a little fast after the first kiss?

He twisted on his heel a little and pretended to fall.

          - You will deafen me one day. Aren't you embarrassed to talk like that?

          - Are you prude and I don't know?

          - I'm not prude but if I speak with like that you would say I'm obscene and perverse.

          - Well you're not the one who is kneeling in front of me.

He stretched out her legs and pulled her under him. Even he was surprised how easily could maneouver her. Although she did not fit in the beauty standards required in that industry, Alex was very delicate at touch.

          - You lost your sweet damn mind? - he said through gritted teeth.

Alex layed on her back and started laughing.

          - You talk about my mind but look at yourself.

He bit his lower lip in the right corner when he realized in what position they were.

          - Damn. You are able to get a perfectly functional train off the rails.

          - But you're not perfectly functional, aren't you?

          - What made you to act like that?

          - He touched me and not by mistake. Never without my permission. Only foes take without asking permission.

          - I understand. - he stood up and held out a hand in her direction to help her up.

Unintentionally he pulled her too hard and to preventing to hit herself on him, he lifted her into his arms. With one hand he held her by one knee and with the other one was on her bottom.

It happened so fast that Alex didn't realize what happened to her. She had her hands around his neck and she was looking into his eyes.

          - If you take the knife out ever again to someone from here, I'll break your hand. I swear.

          - I understand, sir.

She didn't hold herself back anymore and kissed him.

          - But can I hit them? - she said innocently after they detached from each other.

          - No. You can not hit anyone. You must act nicely with them. I promise you nobody will touch you ever again. Now go back to sleep kitten.

The comparison was made due to the fact that cats sleep a lot.

          - It's like you're growing a wild animal.

          - It's like I were taming a wild animal.

          - Aren't you afraid she might murder you in your sleep?

Jong started to laugh.

          - It's nothing like that.

At some point Alex woke up and she was wandering in the agency halls. Jong found her looking at another boy band repeating a choreography.

          - What are you looking at?

She pointed with her finger.

          - I like this song a lot.

          - I didn't think you like kpop.

          - Well beside the fact that you put your tongue in my mouth you don't much about me.

          - You're enjoying this too much and you are wrong.

          - I feel like I'm being sentenced to death and my wishes are fulfilled before I'm executed.

          - Wait here.

Jong entered to the boys.

          - Hello guys. I have a request from you. Would you mind if my assistant stayed with you for a while? She really likes this song. She won't bother you.

          - Yes hyung, she can stay as long as she wants. But how do you have an assistant like her? Don't get me wrong I don't have nothing against strangers but still?

          - She is full of resources. - he said jokingly. - Thank you. I owe you.

He went to Alex and took her by the hand and wanted to lead her inside but she pulled away.

          - Don't tell me you're shy.

          - You've lost your mind? Don't you realize that all the persons I come in contact with are possible targets and can be in danger?

          - Nothing will happen to them. I will not permit that. You have my word. Allow yourself this little joy. Come. - and they enterd - Guys she's Alex.

          - Hello. - they greeted her - How do we address?

          - Just Alex.

          - Thank you once again. I'm leaving now. You behave yourself.

When the boys took a break they went to her.

          - How did you meet?

She couldn't tell the truth so she invented something right away.

          - We were both pinched that night and we bumped into each other. We talked about nothing and in a moment I told him I needed a job. He gave me his phone number and told me to call him the next day. When I woke up I called him and he gave me a job. He may have regreted what he did but he did not back off.

          - He's crazy.

          - I wonder if he had problems with the manager and the rest?

          - He probably had but he imposed himself.

          - How cool is hyung.

          - I should go now. I really like this song. Thank you.

          - We will sing it tonight on a show. Come with hyung to see us.

She bent politely and left. She went back to Jong and sit in a corner. After a few minutes one of the boys came and give Jong two invitations and two backstage passes.

          - See you tonight hyung.

          - Thank you.

After he left Jong went to Alex.

          - You want to go?

          - Are we allowed to go?

          - Why not? After all, he can't kill us all, can't he? He wants us isolated. Maybe we should do the exact opposite. Maybe it's time to change the rules of the game a bit. What do you say?

          - You might be right.

          - So it is established. Well then we have work to do because you can't go looking like a delinquent. I'll leave you in the hands of the makeup girls.

          - If it's a must.

          - See you later.