-choice- Chapter 5

-it's been about 4 days and I could tell Luke wanted to know the answer soon.-

So I've decided to talk to my mom about it. "Mom, I was wondering since I'm having budget issues that I could move in with someone to help me with rent" I said

"Yah that'd be good!" He started "maybe Charlie is interested!" She hinted

Wow what if she isn't faund of me moving in with the boys?

"Well uhm, actually. Luke and his bandmates ask me to move in their apartment" I announced.

"Oh definitely not!" She shanted

"What??! Why not!" I argued "it's not like I'm a slut and ganna fuck em all!"

"PIPER! LANGUAGE!" She demanded

"Well I don't give a shit! I'm 18 I do what I want!" I yelled "I will move in with them! To get away from you!" I added and ran upstairs.

I pulled out the largest suit case and packed all my stuff. I went down stairs and told my mom that Someone would be around to pick up the rest of my stuff later and she didn't even say bye. Bitch.

I walked all the way to the boys apartment since I didn't have a ride.

I finally got there, I walked up like 20 steps but then I remembered I have no idea what number he lives at. So I just texted him
---------------
To: luke :P
Hey I decided. What's your apt number?
---------------
Bing'
------------
From: luke :P
YAY 😊 and its 606
--------------
Shit. I was at 104. -.- I walked all the way up the stairs (again) and FINALLY I got there and didn't know if I should knock or walk in.

As if luke was waiting for me he swung the door open and he open his arms for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, the hug felt so warm. I didn't want to let go but I did when I felt someone swing me around in there arms.

They set me down and it was ashton. Awe he is so cute.

"So piper I'm guessing you decided that your staying here now?" Calum asked

"Yes but not forever" I answered

It was silent for a moment and I was desperate for Someone to speak.

"I'll show piper her room" Michael began "com'on piper" he added

I followed Michael up the my room. He stood to the side of the door, I'm guessing he wants me to go first, i swung the door open to find a beautiful pink room with a silhouette of the Eiffel Tower on one of the walls. There was a queen sized bed, with pink and purple duvet, there was a white self above the bed. There was also a pretty makup table. It was Amazing!

"We did all of this right when luke mention you might stay here." Michael blurted

"It's amazing michael!" I breathed out.

"Well I'm glad you like it piper, come on let's go get something to eat."

We walked down stairs greeted by the other 3 boys.

I glanced at Calum and saw that he winked at Michael, and Michael blushed. What was that about?

"Let's order pizza guys!" Calum blurted breaking the akward tension between me and Michael.
***
It was about 40 minutes and then the pizza got here. "Ill pay!" Luke kindly suggested.

I peeked over my shoulder and saw luke paying a beautiful young ladie. She had long dark ringlet hair. She had a dark blue nose hoop, and was absolutely gorgeous. A wave of jealousy ran over me when I saw that she was flirting with luke.

She handed him a small piece of paper and he shoved it in his pocket. He closed the door and came back with the pizza. I grabbed his collar and pulled him off the couch, I reached into his front pocket and his eye widened. I grabbed the paper and ran to the washroom. I locked it.

"PIPER OPEN THE DOOR!" Luke yelled banging on the door. But I just ignored him.

I opened the paper and read what it said in bright pink pen.

'give me a call sometime ;) 279-333-1234 -willow :)'

I can't believe that girl gave him her number!

"PIPER! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Luke yelled louder. I stood up, swung the door open and shoved the stupid note to his chest, and ran to my room.

I couldn't help but cry, why am I crying. He's not mine! Why am I so jealous?

About 15 minutes later I heard a soft knock on the door. "Piper? Can we talk?" Luke's voice hit my ears like blades down my wrists.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. I didn't want to talk to him right now.

"No" I heard faintly from the other side of the door. I started feeling tired. My eyelids started to droop. Than I fell asleep.
***
A few hours later I woke up and had to pee very bad. It was like satan was in my bladder trying to escape.

I got up and headed for the door, I open the door and my feet knocked into something I fell over almost hitting my four head on the wall.

I looked down to see Luke curled up in a ball sleeping in front of my bedroom door.

He looked adorable. I just wanted to kiss his face.

I fell to my knees when I remembered the gorgeous girl that was flirting with Luke earlier. I hugged luke tightly. I just want to be able to call him mine.
------------
A/N OKAY done! Uhm idk how I feel about this chapter :P but.. THERES A NEW CHARACTER 😍 her names willow and she is 17 and yahhhh luke might like her!!!!