-you promised- Chapter 8

-LUKES POV-
I was freaking the fuck out. I was in my car looking all over town for piper. I can't believe I let' her slip out of my hands again!

Than i thought. CLAIR!

I drove as fast as I could to Clair's house. OF COURSE SHE TOOK PIPER!

When I got in the driveway it took about 1 mila second to get to the door. I banged on the door frantically. And the door swung open to dontaya.

"Hey lukey, looking for something?" She winked

"Ya my girlfriend!" I said pushing past her.

I heard yelling coming from Clair's room, I ran up to her room and opens the door. I almost lost it when I saw the 3 girls boyfriends kicking and punching piper who was on the floor almost dead.

I charged at Tristan and rammed him into the wall causing a lamp to knock over, I repeatedly punched him in the face, the two other boys were trying to get me off of him but I ended up punching them in the faces two.

I got so angry I took a piece of broken glass from the lamp and stabbed jack in the hand with it, he started yelling calling for Clair. She ran upstairs screaming at the blood, the other boys were basically pushing me out the door,

I picked up piper and left Clair's house, I'm ganna fucking kill them. They'll pay.

I drove home as fast as I could to clean all the cuts from pipers face and body. I feel so bad, she is getting beat up a lot lately.

When we got home I carried her to the bathroom and had to wake her up

"Piper." I whispered and she instantly woke up. "Ouuwww! Luke what did you do" she winced, I'm guessing she doesn't remember what happened.

"When you went to the store, Clair and her friends kidnapped you and there boyfriends hurt you. I'm so sorry piper"

She began crying, she couldn't even see me, her eyes were swollen shut. I hugged her lightly so that I wouldn't hurt her.

"You said you wouldn't let it happen again" she whispered, that broke my heart. "And you promised." That's when it hit me harder than a truck. I did promise, and I let it happen again. I can't believe myself.

"You promised" she whispered again then she jumped of the counter.

I tried to get the bandage around her waist. "I'll do it" she bluntly said "you can go" she added.

-PIPERS POV-
after I said that he just left.

I was mad that he broke a promise but was more focussed on cleaning up the wounds that the 'fakes' boyfriends gave me. It hurt, a lot.

After about 15 minutes of wrapping my wounds I made my way down stairs, limping.

On the last step I tripped on air.. I almost fell but ashton caught me from smashing my face off the floor.

"Tha-" I got cut off "omg piper what happened!" He said sounding panicked, he set me on the couch.

"I got kidnapped bye Clair and her friends and their boyfriends beat me" I said not being able to see him well because my eyes were still a little swollen,

He just walked away.. But seconds later came back with a cold pack of peas.
He lifted me up sat down and then set me on his lap.

He placed the cold bag of peas on my eyes. It felt nice.

"Thank you ashton."

"No problem piper" he started "uh- why didn't luke help you clean up?"

"Because I told him to leave me alone, he broke a promise to me" I answered his question.

He just held me tighter. I started drifting to sleep, the last thing I felt was ashton kissing the top of my head, and I was out.