-Party- Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning struggling to get out of bed. "Honey! I made breakfast!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. Honestly. I didn't want to eat. But I probably should. "Thanks mom I'm ganna get going now" I put the disses in the dishwasher and grabbed my bag.

"Bye piper" my mom chimed

I walked to school today because luke didn't text me or anything

"Shit" I mumbled to myself when I remembered I have gym first period.

I finally got to school and got my gym clothes on and entered the gym. There was only about 2 people in there so I just sat by myself.

Letting the cold air hit my skin. I shivered.

None of the people I knew were in my class. So that might be scary.

"OKAY CLASS! ON YOUR FEET!! 20 LAPS! NOW" the gym teacher barked as more people filled the gym.

I pretended to tie my shoe so I wouldn't have to run.

"PIPER. UP NOW!" He yelled at me and I shot up and started jogging.

I got to 20 laps but everyone was already seated.

"OKAY! so today we will be starting basketball ball!" The gym teacher (Mr. Jon) walled

The whole clAss groaned expected for some athletic people.

He told us to get in groups of 5 and wait till he calls our team on. Everyone instantly went for there bestfriends obviously. I just sat there. Still. Of course no one would want to be my partner!

"PIPER!" A voice yelled from across the gym.

I looked up to see a girl with medium length brown hair. She had purple rectangular glasses.

"Uhm-m-me?" I stuttered probably looking like a retard because I'm the only piper in the school.

"Yah. We only have 4. Wanna join?" She asked

"Oh, uh. Sure?" I said getting up slowly and walking towards her and her 'guy friends'

She held out her hand for a handshake "hi, I'm Charlie" she had a bright smile plastered on her face. "I'm piper" I quietly mumbled.

The boys me and Charlie started making a plan for basketball. Her 'guys friends' are actulley sweet. And so is Charlie. I can tell she doesn't like to put people down. She's cool
***
Finally lunch. Charlie asked me if I wanted to sit with her. So I did.

"PIPER!" I heard a deep voice from the front of the cafeteria. I snapped my head up and saw Luke, Ashton, and calum heading towards me and Charlie.
"Great" I mumbled

"Uh, who are they?" Charlie asked
"Ah. 3 dorks.. Ha just Kidding, there kind of my only frie-" I was cut of by ashton. "Who is she?" He whispered to me as he sat beside me.

"Charlie, this is Calum, ashton, and Luke" I stated gesturing to the 3 boys.

"Cool." Luke said bluntly. Jerk.

There was awkward silence for a few second and I decided to break it.

"So. Where's michael?" I asked anyone of the boys.

"Ugh. Probably kissing some slut" calum scoffed.

"Actually! He has detention" Luke barked at Calum.
We all ate in silence. I got to know even more about the 3 boys. I also learned more about Charlie. She's really sweet.

"Yo. Why is julia coming over here?" Ashton asked while nudging me with his shoulder. Didn't know why julia was coming over here. But I was glad, I honestly missed her so much.

"Hey luuuke" she cooed "me and my girls were wondering if you wanted to come to our party tonight" she finished with a wink and left.

Holy shit she changed!

"Sweet!" Luke began. "You guys should come!" He said looking up from the paper julia gave him.

"YES! I'm all about parties!" Charlie chanted. Really SHES into parties. Wow.

"Fine" calum added
"EH why not" ashton added

"Piper? You ganna come?" Charlie said tapping my fingers. "OH! Ugh hell no! I hate parties!" I said with disgust. Last time I went to a party was in 9th grade and they were all trying to get me to smoke and drink. It was hell!

"Awww! Pleeeeaaaase!" Luke whined.

I thought about it for a second. I mean I would be with Charlie, luke, cal, and ashton. So I'll be safe.
"Okay fine" I huffed

"Yay!!" They all chimed together

I giggled. Ew. I giggled. Wtf?
***
School was finally over and thank God Luke offered a ride. It was like 1,000,000° outside!

"So you excited for tonight?" Luke asked me.

"Yah it's going to be really fun!" I said trying to sound excited. But really I was dreading it!

When I got home I told my mother about the party, she was confused since I don't talk to Julia anymore. But I told her that she invited Luke and Luke invited me and my other friends.

After I hopped in the shower and rinse my hair and did all those shower things. I let my hair air dry so that it would be wavy. Put bright red lipstick on some eyeliner and mascara and a little bit of concealer.

That's when I had to pick something out, Great. I'm shit at choosing what to wear! I decided on a light pink frilly fun dress (picture in the beginning of chapter)

My mom was going on a date. So she left before I left.

Luke said he'd be here at 8:30. It' was 8:27. He should be here anyminute, as if on Q the door bell rang and I opened it to find adorable Luke.

His gaw dropped as he scanned every inch of me. I probably looked like a fire truck because I was blushing so hard.

"Wow Piper. Your so beautiful!" He gasped in aw. My face got even redder.
"Thank you" I giggled. "Well let's get going now" he said grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

"Calum and ashton said they'd pick up Charlie." He said "okay, sounds good" I replied.

When we got to Julia's house I got really emotional, why? From all the memories of me and her playing in the yard, laughing, blowing bubbles. By the time I was finished thinking, I found my self crying. Luke probably thought I was crazy!

but I guess not. I felt two long arms wrap around my waist. I began crying into Luke's shoulder. "Shh. It's okay" he whispered. It was honestly quiet comforting. "Okay let's go have some fun!" He cheered. I pulled away and got out of the car.

When we entered, we were greeted by Julia. "Hey guys. Luke, the bathroom is upstairs to the right and the kitchen is over there" she Said pointing in the direction of the bathroom and kitchen.

"Piper I'm pretty sure you know we're everything is so." She said to me not making eye contact. "Ya" I said very dull.
***
The party was actually kinda fun. Minus the people drinking.

I just stayed with Charlie, Ash, Calum, LUKE, and Michael (he ended up coming also)

After about 3 hours of being there Luke pulled me into the kitchen. There was about 5 people in there.

"Wasssuuuup" he said with a smirk. (Obviously drunk)

"Hi Luke, should we go?" I asked because everyone I knew was getting more and more drunk.

"Whut?? Nahhh" he mumbled Almost falling over. Okay wow he's really drunk!

He grabbed my waist tight. I winced from the pain. "Your so hott" he slurred into my ear. I got shivers. "Okay Luke" I barked trying to push him away.

He grabbed my face and leaned in...

A/N HA! Kay that's it for now!! I'm going to make the next chapter either today or tomorrow byee!!!