-beat by mikey- Chapter 14

-ASHTON POV-
I woke up on the couch, did I fall asleep on the couch after the movie last night? Probably.

I could smell bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen, I was about to throw up at the thought if breakfast, I'm not really a big breakfast eater, i felt the vomit coming up.

I stood up to run to he washroom but before I could, my mouth exploded with last nights dinner, I fell to my knees starting to get really weak.

I felt two arms lifting me up and dragging me to the couch. It was Piper. she layed me down and wrapped a worm blanket around me. "Stay." Piper demanded. She cleaned my vomit-ew- and then She ran up the stairs and I did as she asked-stay-she came back down a few seconds later with some medicine and a table spoon. Shoot!

"I want you to take this, you'll feel better after ash."

She poured the thick disgusting medicine into the big spoon and jammed it into my mouth, I gagged on the spoon and almost threw up all over her.

"You'll feel better soon ash" she whispered, gently stroking my hair, I noticed that Michael was still asleep on the couch also. He slept like a baby angel!!

-PIPERS POV-
I saw Ash glance to his right, I looked over to see a very peacefully sleeping Mikey, perfect!

I slowly got up and stood over michaels face, our lips literally inches apart. I jumped onto his stomach before he awakens.

"MIKEY! WAKE UP!" I yelled, bouncing up and down on his stomach, I was giggling at the annoyance in his eyes as he began waking up.

I got thrown of his stomach And hit the ground (thank god its carpet) wow. he pushed me off. I groaned at the pain in my leg.

"Oh my god Piper I'm so sorry!!" "I thought you were one of the boys!" He cooed. Mikey hopped of the couch and rubbed the sore spot on my leg. He's a bitch.

I felt better but it still hurt a lot, I stood up, grabbed a pillow and whipped him in the face. He fell to the ground and began chuckling, it wasn't a cute chuckle but it sounded creepy.

"Piper, you've got a big storm coming. Michael is the king of pillow fights." Luke called from the kitchen. Oh no 0-0

I felt a hard hit at my back, I fell to my knees Infront of the couch that Ashton was lying on. That really hurt.

I tried standing but another hit of the pillow hit the back of my legs and made me fall into ashton, his eyes got really big when I fell close to his face.

I wasn't ganna let Mikey win this round.

I shot up onto my feet and swung my pillow around, I got him right in the face.

He swung it and I dogged the pillow from almost hitting my jaw, I started chasing him around the living room, he was giggling like a 5 year old. I leaped from my stand to his back. He began swinging me around.

I still had my pillow in my hand and I saw luke exiting the kitchen, I saw my chance. I whipped the pillow right to Lukes face. Me and Michael started laughing like maniacs.

I jumped off michaels back when I saw luke had his head in his hands on the floor, I think he was crying.

I got on my knees beside him. I hugged his back stroking his hair.

"Luke? Are you okay. I'm sorry baby i didn't mean to hit you." I whispered.

I didnt get a answer, just more sobbing.

"Baby! Answer me, I'm sorry!" I sobbed, I felt horrible about hitting luke.

That's when I saw Lukes hand sliding to the pillow beside him. I knew it was a fake!

I sprung into action, I grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the ground, he was laughing. I sat on his stomach and he moaned at my heavyweight.

"Your sneeky hemmings." I pointed out, I flicked his nose and he scrunched his face up.

"I'm even more sneeky in bed livied." He taunted with a wink.

"OH MY GOD LUKE! GET KINKY SOMEWHERE ELSE!" I heard ashton yell from the couch,.

I looked at luke and started laughing. I began getting up but he pulled me back onto him. He looked into my eyes with so much passion in his eyes. He stared right into my eyes for a good minute, we were in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. He began speaking.

"Piper, do you love me?" He whispered

.... Wow,
I thought for a minute, do I love him? I've never loved anyone before. But maybe I love luke. He spoke and cut me from my thoughts.

"I- understand if you don't feel the same way Piper.", I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"No Luke! I do love you! I think I'm in-love with you!" I whispered back-poking his nose.

I hugged him tightly and he kissed my neck.
Maybe I do love this dork.

Then I remembered we were still on top of eachother, on the floor. Infront of the boys and Julia. How embarrassing.

I awkwardly stood up and brushed off my jeans, luke did the same. I was about the go back to making breakfast but luke grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his chest.

"Your my Peter Piper! I love you baby!" He cooed, his nickname choice was adorable.

"And your my lukey pookey, and I love you" I looked up to his chin. "But if you want bacon, I suggest letting me go!" I giggled.

He whined but let me go, I went back to my cooking, Ya, until I heard foot steps entering the kitchen, I turned around expecting luke to be there. But was Surprise to see julia smirking.

"I love you Peter Piper!" She mimicked. I rolled my eyes and went back to my cooking.

She say on the spiny chair at the island, she began spinning on it like a child. I smiled to myself because she's so Immature.

"You guys are ganna die together, tall are my new OTP!" She spoke up. "Lukes hot." she muttered.

"Yep and he's mine!" I stated, just making sure if she touches my luke, I'll cut a bitch.
-LUKES POV-

I was sitting on the couch talking/apologizing to ashton, I heard Piper and Julia's whole convo.

My heart got warm when Piper said I'm hers. I really do love my Peter Piper. I do. I do. I do.

"Breakfast is reaaaddddyyy!" I heard Piper call as she set a bunch of food on the counter. Yum.

Michael basically flashed from his spot to the food. He didn't even bother getting a plate, what a pig. Calum sat with ashton so he won't puke all over.

I didn't feel like breakfast, but just because Piper made it I ate almost every last bit.

Lately mine and the boys career has been setting off, no one really knows who we are but our manager got in contact with 1Ds manager and planned for us to go on tour with them, Ya know do some opening acts. I was pretty excited, but I hope Piper will come with us.
***

We were now all sitting on the couch watching some old tv show, no one was paying attention to it so I thought now would be a good time to tell Piper.

"Uhm, boys. Imma tell Piper now." I spoke up to who ever was listening.

They looked at me with a -are you sure- look on their faces. I just nodded and got a nod from them in return.

"So, Piper. Mine and the boys career is going quite well as you know... And uh. 1 Direction actually asked us to go on tour with them. For like opening acts and stuff." I began,. I chucked when I heard julia squeal at the name of 1D. "Would you be interested in coming to staying here?" I added. Really hoping she says she'll go.