-letter- Chapter 12

-PIPERS POV-
I opened the half folded lined paper. The note was quite long.

Dear Piper,
I'm writing this letter because I'm to nervous to talk to you in person, Charlie told me were you lived. And I'm so sorry dear I really really am, I should have listened to what you had to say, I'm your mother but your 18 now and you should know what is right from wrong. I'm love you so much and I wanted you to know that, you might be mad at me know, but I won't be around much longer, im getting old. And I want to spend the rest of my days with the one I care most about, you. I know it's been hard ever since your father was killed in war, but we have eachother. I still remember when you were about 14 and we visited your dad at the cemetery I heard you say "don't worry daddy, I'll take care of mommy for you, I love you" and i still cry when I think about it. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you like I lost your dad. I love you <3
Love, your mommy

I found myself bawling when I finished reading the letter, I can't believe the last thing I said was "I'm moving to get away from you!" I felt like shit!
***
Later when I was done crying my eyes out, there was a soft knock on my door.

"GO AWAY!" I whimpered.
They didn't even listen to me, they just walked in.

"What the hell do you want!" I yelled as I took my sweaty face off the damp pillow, my face had anger written all over it until I saw luke standing in the door way.

"Uh I heard you crying, I wanted to see if you were, okay.." He awkwardly stuttered.. It was kinda cute. But I'm mad at him so.

"Yah, uh. I'm fine thanks." I said wiping as much makeup of my face as possible.

He came and sat on the bed beside me, I started sobbing again because I missed luke so much. "I miss you Piper." Be whispered basically reading my mind.

"I miss you to luke!" I whined as I collapsed onto his chest. "I need you luke" I added.

He grabbed my face and connected his lips with mine. But I pulled away. "You cheated on me luke." I said with a stern voice.

"Piper, I know, I was drunk and I was going to tell you but we got interrupted by the accident. I'm so so sorry Piper".

I just rested my face on his bare chest, because, no. I didn't forgive him.

My phone buzzed and it was Jordan. What the hell does she want.

"Don't even bother." Luke said. But I answered it anyway

"Hello?" I answered

"Oh, hey Piper, I just wanted to say sorry for your loss. Um. I need to tell you something. Uh. Clair was driving the other car in the car crash." She finished.

I didn't even answer. I just hung up, I started crying on Lukes chest again.

"What's wrong Piper?" He questioned.

"C-clair was I-in the other car that k-killed my mom!" I sobbed! But soon the sadness turn to anger.

"Luke. Drive to me Clair's house. NOW!" I demanded. He didn't hesitate to move. We got into the car and he drove off right away. I was so angry. I was ganna murder someone.

Clair took it too far, if she thinks she's getting away with this, she's on crack.

We pulled up into Clair's driveway and I ran up to her door, I banged harder then ashton bangs his drums.

In a matter of seconds she swung the door open. I shoved her back and started punching her in the face really hard, I was known to be quite weak but she killed my mother.

If my mother can't be alive. Neither can she, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest steak knife I could find.

I headed back for her, she started screaming, luke held me back. I chucked the knife trying to hit her face. I missed.