-forgive me- Chapter 9

-PIPERS POV-
The next morning I woke up, still in Ashtons arms on the couch. It was like 6:00am.

I heard someone coming down the stairs so I quickly closed my eyes and pretended that I was asleep.

It was luke. Oh what a surprise.. But he looked weird. I think he was drunk. Maybe just a little bit, I could tell he was sobering up tho.

"Are you kidding me" he slurred as I could hear he was getting closer to me and Ashton. Oh no.

I felt luke lifting me out of Ashtons arms. He was holding me in bridal style.

"Your mine, not his." He whispered in my ear. Aw that was cute.

Luke brought me to his bed and lied me down and then he went to the washroom. It was like 20 minutes until he got out, probably taking a crap.

He lied down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I decided to tease him.

"Your a good cuddler ashton." I groaned pretending to talk in my sleep.

"Ughh" he scoffed, then he started shaking me "piper" he whisper yelled

So I pretended to 'wake up'

"What?" I groaned then sat up. "Oh were is ashton?" I began to tease him again.

"Oh my goodness, your mine. Forget Ashton. Mine mine mine mine." He whined like a 5 year old kissing me every time he said mine. Aww.

I just sat there staring at him. He pulled me into a bear hug, then he began to tickle me

"Ahh luke NOO. HAHA STOOOP" I shrieked pushing him away. I was losing my breath and started having a asthma attack.

"Luke." I wheezed

I was literally dying, I ran to my room and grabbed my puffer.

"1, 2, 3" I counted before sucking in
"1, 2, 3" I counted one more time

I walked back to Lukes room. And sat on his stomach. He huffed and I laughed.

"Sorry" he said

"You didn't cause the asthma attack you know." I said "it just happens at random points"

"Oh, thank god" he breathed out.

I leaned in and kissed his nose, and then I grabbed the pillow that was on the ground and hit him in the arm with it.

He smirked, got up and grabbed the pillow that his head was on, he began attacking me with hit of the fluffy pillow.

I was laughing uncontrollably.

"LUKE haha STOP LUKE STOOP" I yelled. I nailed him in the balls with the pillow and he fell to the ground moaning in pain.

"OH MY GOD BABY I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" I yelled and ran over to his body.

"Ughhhhoowww" he groaned "my ballsss!"

"Baby I'm so so so so SOOO sorry baby!" I kept apologizing. I felt so bad but I couldn't hold on my laughter.

I began breaking out in laughter, luke just gave me a death stare.

He then picked up the pillow and hit me again, I began giggling again.

He hopped over the bed and lifted me over his shoulder and started spinning around

"LUKE!!" I screamed.

Luke and I stopped in our tracks when the door swung open, and there stood a wild Calum, right from his natural habitat. (his room)

"Will you to stop molesting eachother and go to bed?" He said in a low raspy voice.