-Comfert- Chapter 2

It has been a long week and I'm starting to get to know LUKE a little better now. We still have loads of work to do on our project tho.

Julia texted me last night saying we should take a break from each other. That totally broke my heart. I've been crying all day.

"Oh hello! Yes? Oh yes! She's in her room. Okay." I heard my mom say to someone I'm guessing here to see me. I heard foot steps running up the stairs and than the door swung open.

I was shocked to see Luke. What on earth did he want? "Uh hey" he croaked , if I hadn't known any better I would thought he just woke up. "Uhm h-" I got cut off by Luke "woa are you okay?" That's when I remembered I had all my makeup running down my eyes because I've been crying all day.

I frantically wiped at my eyes but he asked the same damn question "are you okay?" "Y-u-Ya I mean no. Well. Why would you care" I barked sounding more harsh then it should have sounded. "Sorry I was just wondering, uh. I came to get my phone.. I left it here on Wednesday." He quietly spoke. "Oh it's on my dresser" I said pointing to my white dresser on the other side of my room."oh" he wabbled over and snatched it from my dresser "Well thanks, uhm my friends and I are going out tomorrow. Wanna come?" He added.

I can't believe a boy just asked me to go somewhere with them. Wow. Idek what to say. "Um well. Sure." I chimed trying to sound like I didn't care but I was actually quite excited.

"Okay I'll be round here at.... 4:30!" He cocked his head up from his phone and shoved it to his back pocket

"K bye" I said quite harshly trying to sound non-excited, after he exited my house I peeked out the window and saw him drive away. He is cute, I'm not ganna lie. But NEVER would he ever like me!
***
I woke up the next morning kinda panicking because I slept through my phone alarm. I clicked my phone and read '2:30' thank god!

I got up hopped into the shower and took my time. When I got out I brushed my hair and let it dry. I did a little bit of makup (eyeliner, mascara, and rep lipstick) my hair was dry so I straightened it.

I picked out black flip flops since it was like 9,0081838473 degrees in Florida. And a muscle tank and a pair of black kaki shorts (jake from State Farm😂)

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I checked it
-------------//
From: luke :P
"Yo I'm on my way"

To: Luke :P
"Kk :)"
----------------
I waited like 15 minutes and finally I heard a knock at the door.

"BYE MOM" I yelled threw the house and before I heard a reply I was out the door

"Hey piper" Luke said "we are meeting my roommates at Sonics in like 15 minutes" he added

"Sounds good" I chimed in

"So piper, tell me a bit about your self" Luke babbled with all attention to the road.

"Okay, well. I'm 17.. And I have no friends. And" I got cut off once again. It's starting to get Annoying. "Well I always see you with Julia" he broke in. "Well, she has lately been hanging around with the 'fakes'" I said gesturing hand movements on the word 'fakes'

"Fakes?" Luke chuckled. Does he find this funny or somthing? "Ummm Ya!" I barked "the fake people of the school, Ya know the whores and the jocks!" I added.

"Ohhhh the 'fakes'" he blurted still smiling. "Well, sorry to hear that." He said with such sympathy.

We were talking for what seemed like hours but was really only about 20 minutes, we finally got to sonics. And I followed LUKE inside like a lost puppy.

He began looking around. "Yo LUKE!" I heard Someone yell from the back of the restaurant. And then LUKE grabbed my wrist and pulled me in that direction.

There was a booth that seated about 6 people. And on one side was a blue haired boy, a dark haired boy, and a curly haired boy.

Luke sat in the booth on opposite side of the 3 boys and patted for me to sit down. So I did.

There was silence for what seemed like 6000 hours then LUKE broke the silence, "well this is piper." He said gesturing to me "piper. theese are my best mates. And my roommates" he chuckled.

"Um. Hello!" I smiled at them. "Hello, I'm MICHAEL!" The blue haired boy said. "This is calum." Gesturing to the dark haired boy. "And ASHTON" pointing to the curly haired boy. "It's nice to meet you!" Ashton said holding out this hand . I shook it and smiled.

They all gave me there number and said I was there new girl mate. Whatever that means.

Luke drove me home and said he had a good time I kinda just nodded.. When I got in I went up stair and instantly fell asleep.
***
The next morning I looked at my phone and saw there was 3 texts from Ashton
----------
From: ashton
"Hey"
From: ashton
"Piper!!!! Wasup"
From; ashton
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Wanna get lunch?"
--
To: Ashton
"Um sure, meet you at red rockets in 5?"
And within seconds I got a text back.
----------------
from: ashton
"Sounds good!"
----
I got ready and decided to walk since I was only a block away.

When I got there I was surprised to see a really pretty girl with ASHTON.

"Oh hey piper!" ASHTON beamed. I walked over and the pretty blonde got closer to him. As if she was showing me that he is her territory. Weird theory but it's true.

"Uh, this is Sydney. She's my sister" Ashton said, breaking me from my thought. "Oh nice you meet you.." I said. It's weird how close they are. Like she's basically sitting on his lap.

"Well I have to go now, bye ash" Sydney cooed, she sat up and kissed his cheek. All her cleavage basically popping out. Thong showing. Ew.

"Bye" she said, she bent down and whispered in my ear "stay away from him bitch" and then she left. Wow what was that? Me and Ashton are friends not lovers. And isn't that his sister?? Uh whatever.

When I got home it was late. I had a pretty fun day with ASHTON, but tomorrow is the last day of school and then we have summer.

I'm also turning 18! That means I have to start looking for apartments of my own!
-----------------
A/N UGH this was bad :( and there a lot of spelling mistakes!! Sorry :( oh and sorry because somtimes when I type one of the boys names it auto corrects to caps locks. ( ASHTON ) <see omay well ba bye for now
-Katie