-best mate- Chapter 4

"LUKE!" I whisper yelled as I pushed Luke away from me.

He just smirked and walked away. OMG I can't believe he was about to kiss me! But he didn't mean it. Did he?
***
The next day it was my birthday. I was finally 18!

Luke said he didn't remember anything from last night so I didn't mention when he tried to kiss me.

At around 2:30 pm I was home alone cus my mom went on another date with this 'mystery man' as she calls him.

I was watching sponge bob and then the doorbell ran. "COME IN" I yelled not caring who it was. The door opened and it was julia. What. The. Fuck.

"Hey piper" she said with a sympathetic smile. "Uh. May I help you?" I said, I was trying to sound as harsh as possible because of what she done to me.

"Well I missed you. A lot" she began "and since its your birthday I thought we could bake some cookies" she said with a beaming smile.

Oh, did she really mean this? "Uh- okay" I said.

"Well I brought all the stuff for cookies" she said with a smile. Wow. Idek if she's being fake or not.
***
I had a lot of fun time with Jules, I think our friendship is back on track. she was saying how she has a new boyfriend, and how she's friends with 3 girls (they are the fakes) there names are Jordan, dontaya (don•Tay•a) and Claire. They are all whores. I think.

I was telling her how I became friends with 4 boys and Charlie. She kinda laughed when I mentioned Charlie because apparently she's a 'nobody' and she's weird. But I like her so it didn't matter.

Julia also bought me a penny board and band bracelets for my birthday.

I'm starting to think me and Julia will be okay.
***
The next day was the day luke was coming over so we could have a movie day.

When he got to my place it turns out he didn't forget my birthday, he bought me a box of chocolates, beer, and a heart shaped necklace. "Wow luke this necklace is so pretty" i said while he put it on my neck. "But I don't drink" I chuckled because he bought me a 6 pack of bud light.

"Yah I know but since your now 18, I thought you should try your first beer!" He pointed out. "Ugh okay, but just for you" I chuckled and popped the beer cap off. I took a tiny sip. i instantly spit it out when it came in contact with my taste buds. "EW WHAT THE SHIT??" I yelled getting up to throw it out. "Wait! I'll finish it!" He huffed. "Ha okay" I said handing him the beer.

He took sips of it so he didn't get drunk.

We watched insidious, and half way through it he fell asleep on me. I thought now would be a good time to try to find some apartments of my own. I scrolled through all of the apartments for rent. They were all way out of my budget.

"That ones nice" Luke groaned as I'm guessing he was awake. (Duh)

"Yah, but I'm broke. My job gives me less than what a homless person makes In a year!" I sarcastically said

"Hmm. Well Ya know piper, me and the boys have enough room for another mate" Luke hinted as he held himself up with his arms.

"Are you saying that I could move in to your place?" I asked

"Yah! The boys won't mind"

"I'll have to think about it." I said not knowing if this is a good idea.
------------------------
A/N OKAY! Yas Luke finally asked her!!! I have like 47 reads. That's cool! :) okay bye
😊💎💀👽