𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 01

"DAVINA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT BED NOW" said pansy while slapping me in the face with a pillow.

"Buutttt it's saturdayyy" i mumbled as i rolled over to see the time i noticed it was 1 pm and i should probably get up.
" alright alright i'm getting up just stop hitting me with that bloody pillow!" As i sat up daphne and pansy looked at me with fear in their eyes.
" What? I got a hickey or something" i said because i was so confused on why they were looking at me like that.

" merlin! Girl your hair looks atrocious!" said daphne standing in front of my bed. As pansy put her pillow back on her bed i started feeling funny, not really sure what but it's like my insides were rolling around everywhere.

"uh no" i sprinted as fast as i could to the bathroom where i put my face straight into the toilet and puked up my whole liver. Pansy walked in as Daphne followed and held my hair back as my hands were gripping the sides of the toilet.

" You have to start controlling your alcohol intake! Especially at a party as crazy as the one last night." said daphne as i lent back and flushed the toilet still in the ground.

" I know, i hate hangovers so much ugh " i replied as i got up signaling pansy to let go of my hair i grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my long brown tangled hair. They were right, it looks absolutely absurd.

i put my brush down and put my hair in a ponytail because there was nothing better to do and i couldn't leave it looking like that. i quickly brushed my teeth and walked out of our bathroom into our dark green and gold colored room . There's three beds, two against one wall and mine against the other. I walked over to my bed and pulled the sheet up so it appears made and pulled out a pair of black spandex and Enzo's quidditch sweatshirt i stole from him awhile ago, never bothered to give it back leaving my socks on my feet from last night not bothered to even put shoes on.

"Ready?" asked pansy as daphne was standing behind her next to the door waiting for a response
"as i will ever be!" i replied as i trailed behind them walking out the door and into the common room.
We walked down the stairs and moved towards the center of the common room.

I first noticed Blaise sitting in one chair as the back of this head faced us. Then Enzo sitting across from them ranting about something to Blaise. I noticed Draco last sitting on the corner of the couch one of his hand was rapped around the couch while the other sat in his lap, all black suit, like always looking at Lorenzo but you could tell he wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying.

"Morning boys!" daphne said walking behind the couch and then sitting on the other side of the couch avoiding Draco.

Nobody liked sitting next to him because he would always complain how close they were or loud they were breathing.

Pansy followed sitting on the chair between Blaise and Lorenzo facing the middle of the couch
That left me having to sit in the middle of daphne and Draco across from pansy. For some reason Draco only really lets me sit next to him without yelling or making them get up and sit on the floor. Maybe it was because i was the smallest out of everyone and the most petite.

Draco was the tallest of course being 6'3, then Enzo and Blaise being 6'0, next was Daphne , she's 5'8, she always has hated how tall she was because of her really long legs , but i love her height it suits her really well. Not to mention her body is absolutely bloody beautiful. Pansy is 5'6 which is about the average height of most 6th year girls who go to hogwarts. Then there's me, a 5'3 small and skinny girl with long brown hair.

As i was the last to sit down draco looked up at me, i didn't want to be rude but i didn't want to be too nice either so i just smiled and said "good morning" he kept his firm cold look in his face but replied with " Morning Rosier" which was better than nothing i guess.

" You guys missed breakfast ... and lunch ." stated Blaise as Daphne looked at him and said " We are hung over the last thing we could do is walk to the great hall with all the bloody students gossiping and yelling loudly. Plus Davina wouldn't get her damn ass out of bed ." i just rolled my eyes as Enzo and Blaise chuckled lightly.

" Davina and party's never seem to mix well now do they?" said Enzo playfully. " Shut it Enzo! It was Friday night and i was having fun!"
" Malfoy do you still have any muggle weed left ?" pansy asked as we all turned to Draco.
He chuckled and got up as he started walking we all got up knowing to follow him to the boys dorm because smoking was strictly prohibited by Dumbledore. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

He opened the door and the first thing i spelt was expensive Cologne and a hint of cigarette, Draco probably smoked one with Enzo this morning. Blaise sat on his bed as Pansy followed. Enzo, Daphne, and i sat on the floor next to there bed as we waited for Draco to grab the weed. Draco sat next to me as Daphne and Enzo were across from me.

He handed me a small piece of paper with something in the middle, i knew instinctively what to do with it. i started rolling it and draco picked up an already rolled joint and handed it to Blaise. Blaise lit the joint, inhaled it for a couple seconds let pulled it away giving it to pansy, she doing the same , then handing it to daphne. I finished it rolling the joint and put it to my lips and lit it, after i inhaled it i passed it to draco because well it was his weed and for once he gave it to us first and wasn't hogging it. He smirked and grabbed  it from my hands, his hands were really cold so i flinched a little as he grabbed  it and instantly pulled my hand down to my lap. He looked at me a little weird but brushed it off and put the joint to his lips. We all started talking as the joints slowly went down lower and lower.

I looked up and noticed it was 6:50 pm already! " We have to go curfews in 10 minutes" i said looking at daphne and pansy. "Shit your right! Alright well we should be going now" said pansy as she got up grabbing Daphne's hand.

"Wait are you guys coming to hogsmade tomorrow?" Enzo asked. Pansy and Daphne looked at me knowing they were both free. " No i have to finish Snapes project but they can." i replied
"Rosier can you help me with it? i've been putting it off." Draco asked getting up as he put the ash tray into his nightstand drawer. i just shook my head yes and opened the door as pansy walked out, then daphne.

Hi guys just a heads up I only plan to make this fanfic no more then 20 -30 chapters so this is NOT A SLOW BURNER! This ff will move fast and since it's my first one, I'm not that great at detail.

✨💖