𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 09

Draco Malfoy

I love you? What the fuck Draco? You're a fucking dumbass. You're not supposed to love. Malfoy's never lose. And love is a losing game.

Fuck.

What the fuck has Davina done to me?

I hope- no, I'm praying she didn't hear that.

It's not my fault- yes it is- I couldn't help it. It just slipped out. I really did love her though. She makes me happy. I haven't been happy since my childhood.

Davina Rosier

I shifted my body, slowly opening my eyes to find Draco already up looking at the ceiling in his own thought.

He looks so peaceful. His hair is messy, yet put together. He's breathing calmly as his chest moves up and down at a constant pace. The covers are half way down his body showing off his exquisite muscles. Thanks quidditch. Though in the 5th year he also started boxing.

I was in the Malfoy Manor bored out of my fucking mind and Draco was nowhere no be found.

I roamed his manor for at least 10 minutes and finally made my way to the basement. I opened the sort and found him punch the fuck out of a punching bag.

That summer his body got more muscular and he got taller. With that he got into more fights at school, shagged more girls,  and his ego skyrocketed. Can't blame Draco though; mine would too if I looked like him.

I can tell now that all the shagging and beating the fuck out of boys all over school with Lorenzo and Blaise was just a coping  mechanism. He hid it well at first. But he couldn't fool me. We were the same.

Instead of all the extracurriculars that he did, I drank, partied, got high, and smoked. My form of control. Though I couldn't control myself after awhile. I started blacking out daily. Draco has changed that though. I don't feel the need to do any of that to cope anymore... I just need him.

"Are you staring Rosier?" He chuckled.

"What" He looked down at me with that smug grin he always wears and repeated

"Are. You. Staring?"

"Maybe..." I responded lowly.

He just looked back up at the ceiling. We sat in silence for a moment before a slowly sat up and got out of bed.

I walked back and forth around the room trying to collect my clothes but gave up not being able to find anything but my underwear.

"Just borrow a shirt" Draco chuckled getting out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and put on a pair a grey sweatpants. Then a green slytherin quidditch hoodie with Malfoy and a large #07 embroidered underneath the house crest.

He threw me a large slytherin shirt that was double the size of my normal shirts.

"I think I have a pair of black shorts that should be right hereee-" he added digging in the drawer and pulling out  a pair of black spandex I lost forever ago. Now I know where they have been.

"Thank you." I smiled slipping them on and grabbing a pair of white kind socks I found in another drawer.

"Ready?" Draco made his way to the door waiting for me to follow.

"Yep."

We walked past the boys dormitories into the girls and entered mine.

"Ahhh the lovebirds have returned!" Enzo held his arms open standing up as everyone looked at us.