PLEASE READ!!!

UPDATE/A.N.

Hey guys! So i have a couple things i wanted to clear up before starting to publish more chapters that i have been working on.

1) When i first started this fanfic i had no idea how to write, nor where i was going with it... i've taken a lot of thought on this so i can make this story the best i possibly can. i have started to edit the chapters adding sentences and taking out a couple every now and then. i will continue to do so until i am pleased with how this story is being written so far. with that being said i hope to find yourself drawn a little more to this story than what your opinions were on it before.

2) i have edited the cover and multiple chapters so it might have a slight impact(very minor) on your reading forward. shouldn't be too much because i didn't want you guys to have to read all of the chapters over just to make since of this story.

3) i know a lot of you guys have been drawn away from this series by how quickly Draco and Davina came together. please be aware i did that for a reason!! you will expect a huge plot turn in these upcoming chapters that affects there relationship... not to worry though this is still a Draco Malfoy fanfic don't  forget that! i'm truly sorry if this books beginning effected your want to stay and read it, and if it did please feel free to stop reading and find another suitable book for you. to those who have decided to stick around i hope you are ready to see a twist in the story and my writing.

4) okay i need y'all's help with something!! i have debated adding another character, especially since i have already added Mattheo. which i'm slowly regretting because he was not part of my original plot, therefore most of my visions of this story was altered:/
should i add Theodore Nott to this story?

 which i'm slowly regretting because he was not part of my original plot, therefore most of my visions of this story was altered:/should i add Theodore Nott to this story?

he and a couple other characters just kinda will sit there the whole story ngl but i can try to alter my writing even more to find significance to him.
the reason i'm asking is because i want the whole 'slytherin clique' to be present in this story cause that is what i originally envisioned. that includes Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabbini , Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, Lorenzo Berkshire, Mattheo Riddle, and Davina Rosier(my original character who can be used as y/n).

____________________________________