𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 04

He probably thinks I'm pathetic. The last thing I ever wanted to do in life is cry in front of Draco fucking Malfoy.

I've always been the type of person who deals with her problems alone. I think that's one of the reasons why me and Draco get along. I'm scared because what if I let him in a he uses it against me? I feel so vulnerable letting people in. It's lonely yes, but nobody can use it against me.

I really want to let him in. Why can't I?

"I- I r-really want t-too I do! But- I - can't." I stutter.

I put out my cigarette and look him back in the eyes trying to control myself.

He looks me back in the eyes as he puts out his.

" I'm sorry. Just give me time. I've never opened up to anyone." I breathed

"Neither have i. I know exactly how you feel. Take all the time you need."

I instantly kiss him. I don't know why I just did that but I can't pull back. My body has completely taken over. He wraps his arms around my waist as I pull him closer grabbing his hair. I open my mouth letting him take control of my tongue. I knew I shouldn't fight the dominance. One thing about Draco Malfoy is he is always in control.

We make out for about ten minutes. Our tongues in perfect sync. I can feel his boner under my waist but I think he knows I don't want to do anything right now cause he keeps trying to control it.

"We *kiss* have to *kiss* stop." He finally pulls away. He looks really hot right now. Lips all red and is hair is an absolute mess courtesy of me.

"Okay." I jump down from the ledge and look up at him. How is he so fucking tall?

I pull him down for one more kiss. That turns into 3 then 5. I walk away and go sit on my bed. He slowly walked towards me and sitting next to me.

"Why are we like this?" I looked at him deep in the eyes as he stared back.

"Like what?" He replied confused.

"This." I waved my hand in the air.
"Acting like the world doesn't hate us and we're not destined for failure."

"I don't know." He signed.

"I kinda hate it. I mean we are us and all of our friends are them. Normal. Happy. And us... broken. Have you ever really stopped and asked why we deserved this?"

"Yeah actually every night. It's weird how similar we are. I mean we've always known we've thought the same way and everything but we like..."

"Soulmates" I finished his sentence.

"Do you talk you people about this kinda stuff?" I asked.

"No. I mean... I did. I guess. Blaise talked to me when we were younger but never anything this deep."

"How do you... cope? With the whole fucking universe against you." I added

"I don't. Well not in a good way. I mostly smoke and drink. Cigarettes and fire whiskey mostly. I get in fights and... ugh girls."

"Girls? What do you mean by girls Draco"

He scoffed and looked up smirking "fucking them. Merciless."

"So you are a control freak? I mean I think everyone knows that but if you think about it... drinking gives you power by controlling it. Smoking loosens the edge without getting drunk and fucking gives you dominance. Girls falling beneath you as you pound into them." I scoffed.

"Yeah... yeah I guess I am." He looked down fiddling with his rings.

"I used to talk to daphne about it. That was before her and pansy got closer. We are still good friends but they are closer. We stopped talking and things drifted between me and Enzo after... the whole um thing. So I'm alone. Like you said cigarettes and drinking helped. Unfortunately I can't fuck girls merciless so I have nothing to control it. I'm a ticking bomb." I laughed.

____________________________________

A/n

Hey loves! Okay so I was going to add Blaise. Theo, Pansy, and Daphne into this part but I've already had a scene with them and I literally had know idea what do have them talk about. Soooo I'm ending it here. I know I know it's a REALLY short part but I have a really good and fun idea for Davina and Draco so be ready for that! Thank you so much for all y'all's patience and the next part will be up in the next couple days! 😚