𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 08

⚠️smut warning⚠️

Draco threw me on the bed, then muttered a spell locking the door and silencing the room.

I was in the middle of the bed with my arms propped up, putting all my weight on my elbows.

He walked over, standing opposite of me at the foot of the bed.

"Turn around." He seethed.

"What?"

"You heard me. Now. Davina. Turn."

I instantly turned around laying stomach flat on the cold silky sheets.

He pulled my hips up making my knees bend, so my arse was now sticking up in the air.

"You've been a bad girl. Dancing like some slut while boys watched you. Your mine. Not there's. Count."

Draco slapped my arse,hard, making me startled.

"Count."

I took a deep breath in and said "1"

He slapped my arse again, this time even harder definitely leaving a red hand print.

"2" i whimpered.

Again.

"3" I closed my eye stopping tears from falling.

"4"

"Good girl."

Fuck. Is it bad that I'm really turned on right now? Yes. No. Fuck.

He turned me back around taking off my shoes then I raised my arms as he grabbed the bottom of my dress, indicating he wanted it off. He pulled the dress over my arms revealing my breast. I took the liberty of not wearing a bra. Less work for Draco I told myself. I was now laying flat on my back with just a small black lace thong.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it into abyss. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it off in one motion. Making a noise as it hit the floor. He took off his shoes and pulled off his pants. Him now in just a pair of black underpants.

He lowered down, now on top of me and started kissing my neck. I put my head back to reveal more of my skin. He moved down to my chest. Then focused on my breasts. Leaving hickeys all over one and massaging the other making my nipples hard. I arched my back in pleasure and moaned softly. He moved to my other breast then down to my stomach.

He slowly removed my thong throwing them beside the bed and spreading my legs. I was now completely naked in front of him. I felt him kissing lower and lower, now at my pussy. I started rubbing my clit with his thumb as he entered his middle finger in me.

"Dracco" i moaned.

"That's not my name tonight princess." He replied looking up at me.

He then stuck a second finger in watching my reaction. He thrusted in and out until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm- I'm gonna" i whimpered

He removed his fingers instantly.

"Not yet." He smirked.

"Please-"

"Please what. Use your words Davina."

"Please fuck me- please daddy" i begged.

"Good girl."

Draco pulled down his underpants and climbed back on top of me, and aligned his tip with my entrance. He slowly trusted in and out allowing me to get used to his size. Unexpectedly he pushed himself all the way in making me dig my nails into his lower back and moan very loudly.

He thrusted into me for a while, my pleasure increasing every time.

"I- I'm gonna c- cum"i panted unable to control myself.

"Then fucking do it slut." He seethed.

That was all I needed. Together we rode our high. Moans filled the room as we both cummed.

He fell to the side of me on his back panting. Us both now trying to catch our breath.

"That was..."

"Fucking amazing" he finished my sentence.

"Your fucking amazing." He looked at me genuinely smiling.

I turned to my side giggling, my back now facing him. He slowly turned over pulling the sheet over me as he put his hand around my arm.

"Goodnight Draco."

"Goodnight Davina." He kissed my neck.

I relaxed almost drifting off to sleep instantly. It wasn't hard after our activities we just finished.

We've had sex many times before but never like that. This time it was different. More angry. I fucking loved it too.

I will have to piss him off more. To be honest it's not that hard. He gets jealous every time a guy looks at me. I kinda liked it though, I mean yeah it was very annoying, but him being so protective was his way of showing affection. That meant he cared. And that's enough for me.

"I love you."

___________________________________

A/n~ There goes our innocence lmao. I wonder who said ily... Anyway I just wanted to tell y'all that the next chapter we will learn more about Mattheo. I now realize I introduced him a little early but it's whatever. Also this chapter is a little short but if I added more it wouldn't feel right.

Goodnight loves xx