𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 03

Again this is one of the longer chapters I will be doing, but I've decided to make 2parts cutting it in half. Unfortunately it's still a decent length.

I shift my body over and slowly open my eyes to see it 7:05 am. Normally breakfast doesn't start till 8:30, then classes after, but I decided to get an early start on the day because I'm sick of always being late.

I grabbed my wash bag filled with shampoo, body wash and a couple more essential items for showering. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it heat up before getting in. After my shower I quickly used a spell to dry my hair and started curling it. It's for the most part pretty wavy, but I just added a few extra curls to look more put together. I brushed my teeth and added some concealer, mascara, and eyeliner to my face.

I walked into our bedroom to find daphne and pansy both making there bed, something I didn't do before showering.

I quickly got changed into my uniform, a white button down that I tuck into my black skirt, put my tie on loosely as well as black knee high socks. I actually liked the uniform this year, something that not a lot of people say unfortunately. I need to start wearing my skirt more often.

I decided to get to breakfast earlier leaving pansy and daphne in our dorm, they were still getting ready. I walked out the common room, into the corridors and made it to the great hall.

As soon as I walked in I notice the only person sitting at our table was Draco. Me and Draco have always sat next to each other, well he's actually always sat by me but I wasn't really complaining.

I couldn't help but get this feeling in my stomach as I was walking up to him. Fear. No. Butterflies actually. Which I have never got. Was I catching feelings for the Draco Malfoy?

"Ahh she's awake for once. Weird" he stated in a confusing tone.

"Shut up Malfoy." I rolled my eyes at him
" I just decided it would be nice to be early for once considering I'm late all the time." I added as i sat down next to him.

"Don't call me Malfoy." He seethed

"What? Why? Everyone else calls you that"

"You're not everyone else Davina." He smirked

"If you say so" I replied putting eggs and a piece of toast on my plate.

Draco Malfoy:

Shit. She looks so fucking hot right now. I noticed she was wearing a short black skirt, it's dress code but she always goes for black dress pants. All I would have to do is bend her over. Shit. Stop. Draco stop.

I can't. What is she doing to me? I want to fuck her so hard right now.

I know I can't because we're in the great hall. Not that I would care I'll fuck her so hard in front of everyone just so they know she's mine, but I know she would never let me do that.  Wait... 

Davina Rosier:

I felt a hand on my knee slowing moving up to my thigh. It feels cold so I know it's Draco's, plus I can fell his rings.