𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 06

I shifted my body and slowly opened my eyes feeling a body hover over me, it's Draco, we slept in his room last night because daphne and pansy invited Blaise and Enzo to smoke around 1am.

He had his arm around my neck as the other was over my stomach, we both turned to the side, facing away from the window.

I moved my body and turned to him, face to face.
I whispered "Draco" I nudged him. Nothing.
"Dracooo... are you awake?"
Still. Nothing. Suddenly I had an idea.

I turned my body as well as his and climbed on top of him. I began kissing his check moving to his lips, then down to his neck, focused in on area of his neck I left a small but very dark hickey. Then I moved down to his chest and past his abs. I left more wet and soft kisses all over his body. All he was wearing was knickers, so I made it very easy to roam freely around his body. I was wearing one of his black T shirts and and small pair of black knickers.

His bed was very large for me but it looked small with Draco laying in it. The dark Emerald sheets were messy but still look partly made. We both slept with one pillow so on both sides of us on the ground was another, 4 pillows all together when the bed is made.

I stopped and sat up still on top of him my legs on both sides of his torso and my hands straight out on his chest for balance.

"DRACO" I slightly screamed as it echoed the large room.

"Uh whaaat!" He replied in a very raspy but hot morning voice.

"Get the fuck up! I'm bored."

He opened his eyes to me sitting on top of him and put his hands on my arse.

"I could get used to waking up like this." He smirked bitting his lip.

"Did you give me hickeys while I was asleep?" He asked looking down at his abs still smirking.

"Mayybbee" I shifted my head down to his lips and placed a kiss on them. He kissed me back and smiled as I pulled away. He was left unsatisfied and pulled me back down kissing me more. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter. Our tongues swirled around each others for a couple moments when the door swung open.

"When was this a thing?" Enzo asked looking at Blaise confused. Both in dark green slytherin sweatpants with the house crest embroidered on the right side of there pockets. There last names and quidditch numbers underneath it. The whole team gets them every year, Draco wears them on occasion too.

I climbed off of Draco and wiped my mouth sitting to the side of him. He covered my legs with the sheets and looked back at Enzo disappointed.

"Lorenzo! Are you fucking serious mate. You just cock blocked me." He groaned throwing his head back onto his pillow hard.
I just chuckled and said " we started dating last week and um I should be going now..."

Draco grabbed  the back of my neck, placing a long wet kiss on my lips.

I pulled away and got out of his bed. My feet hit the cold floor making me shiver. I quickly walked around the bed past Enzo and Blaise and gave a short smile walking out.

They shut the door and I heard Blaise and Enzo start talking to Draco. Probably about me.
-

I walked into the great hall after getting ready for the day with Daphne and Pansy. Pansy was telling us how great her relationship with Blaise had been going. Which she has been doing ALL week. The same boring crap so me and Daphne just exchange looks like we want to murder her every now and then. But she's happy so we are too.