Be safe •Carl Grimes• pt1 req

Requested by @justsomeperson83
🔫

Season 7 spoilers! Starts at season 7 episode 4

Anything typed like this means her thoughts. 

Hannah POV

"Hannah! Hannah!" I opens my eyes to see Carl shaking me. "What Carl." I slowly start to get up. "The saviors are here!" I jump out of the bed. "What! They said we have a week!" "Apparently not!" With that Carl runs out of his room.

We were hanging out and I fell asleep and apparently I missed a lot. I grab my gun and knife and walk down the stairs quietly. But I heard a gun shot so I bolt down and turn to see Carl pointing a gun at two men.

"Put some back or the next one goes in you." I hear Carl say with a click of his gun. "Kid what do you think happens next?" A man with a sickening voice says.

"Probably what he said, the next one goes in you, so..." I say making my presence know as I hold my gun up near the guys head. "You die." Carl says finishing my sentence. I was staring the guy down I didn't even notice Rick and Negan enter the room.

"Carl, Hannah, put it down." "No. He's taking all of our medicine. They said only half our stuff." "Of course. Really kids?" "You know you should really go. Before you find out how dangerous we really are." "Well, pardon me young man. Did you just threaten me?" "Yeah he did you deaf?" I say before thinking now all of Negan's attention is on me.

"Who are you?" "Why should I tell you?" "Oh we got a tough one." Instead of pointing my gun at the other guy I point it at Negan.

"Look I get you guys threatening Davey here, but I can't have it. Not him not me." "So big tough guy can't take so called kids threatening him. Kinda pathetic." "Hannah stop it put the guns down." Rick said. 

"Don't be rude Rick we are having a conversation here now, where were we?" "Man he's deaf and has a bad memory. Why are we scared of this guy?" I smirk at his taken aback expression.

"Geez girl you got some man-size balls. Listen I like you." He points at me then turns to Carl "I also like you, so I don't wanna go hard proving a point here, you don't want that. I said half your stuff and half is what I say it is. I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how serious, you know don't answer that I'm showing you, cause you kids seem hard headed."

He looks at me with a huge smile. "I'm taking your little girly friend." "You can't do that!" Carl points the gun at Negan now. "Oh I can and I will, now if you don't put that gun down both of you, I won't have any problem letting, Hannah was it?"

I don't answer. "Well I'll let her meet Lucille, do you want that kid?" Carl looks at Negan then at me, he sighs and puts the gun down and hands it to Rick,

I put mine down but continue to hold it. Negan takes the gun from Rick. "You know, Rick this whole thing reminds me that you have a lot of guns. There's all the guns you took from my outpost when you wasted all my people with a ton of your own guns, and I'm bettin' there's even more, which adds up to an absolute crap load of guns, and this little emotional outburst just made crystal clear I can't allow that. They're all mine now. So tell me Rick, where are my guns?"

Negan looks over his shoulder at me. "And you kid, have one of mine." "It's actually not yours." "Well it's all mine including you so come on." He grabs my knife and gun and hands it to one of the saviors that were in the house, he grabs my shoulder and pushes me towards Rick. "Well Rick if I can't take the sick widow girl may she Rest In Peace." He says sarcastically