Protect • Colby Brock

A/n: I know Elton is in some drama with... I don't even know anymore I don't keep up with him. But I used him as the bad guy in this story sorry if that upsets you I hope you understand!
I know Elton Sam and Colby are cool now... I think? But anyway yeah I used him as the bad guy my bad if you like Elton.

On with the story.

TW SENSITIVE TOPICS

😡

Y/n pov

Out of all of Colby's friends I dislike Elton the most.

When Colby's not in the room he makes remarks towards me that make me extremely uncomfortable.

He says I'm showing to much skin, I'm to loud, I need more make up, I need less makeup.

It doesn't stop.

I'm laying in Colby's bed when I hear Elton walking up the stairs. "Yo Colby!" He ran into the bedroom.

"Oh, hey y/n where's  Colby?" He sat the camera he had down.

"Bathroom? I think?" I didn't look up from my phone.

"Pay attention to me, it's not nice to ignore people." I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes." He stepped closer to the bed, his shadow falling over my face.

"Excuse me?" I looked up finally. "You heard me." "Are you drunk?" "No." He said but I didn't believe him, I could smell a hint of alcohol in his breath.

"Elton just get out." "No!" He yelled. He looked me up and down. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it closer to me.

"You need more clothes." "Excuse me?" I looked down at myself. As I did I saw a small buldge forming in his pants.

"Elton please leave." "Beg for me again." "Elton." "I like it when you say my name." He put his hand on my face. I pushed his hand away.

"You B-." Before he could finish I screamed.  "COLBY!" Elton covered my mouth as fast as he could. I heard the bathroom door open quickly and fast running foot steps.

"Y/N." Colby rushed into the room. His face turned red with anger.

"Elton what are you doing!" He grabbed his arm and yanked it away from me.

Colby got one punch in then Sam came in.

"YO YO YO!" Tears where now in. My eyes my face slightly sore from where Elton's grip was.

"Elton! Get off!" Sam yelled.

Sam pulled Elton away and blood dripped down the side of his mouth.

"Get out!" Colby yelled. "Get out of my house!" Elton shook his head and left.

"Can someone explain what the heck just happened." Sam asked. Colby sat next to me and not wasting a second I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Elton did that?" Sam asked, I nodded. "I'm gonna kill him." "No no it's fine Sam." He nodded. "I'm gonna go make sure he leaves. Are you okay y/n?" "Yeah." Sam left and shut the door.

"Colby?" "Yeah?" I looked up at him. "Thank you." He smiled at me. "Of course. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He kissed my forehead and we laid down.

His hand went up and down my arm creating goosebumps but soon my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep. "Night y/n. I love you." I heard him say then he kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I whispered and moved closer to him.

Words 566