Chapter 11

So I have something too say. What seems like just last week I was thanking yall for passing 20 reads, I didn't even think getting 500+ reads was a possibility. Honestly thank you guys so much, this has been really fun for me. I think I'm going to start writing another book and I was wondering If you guys had any ideas? Anyway enjoy chapter 11.

When the massive wolf came out from behind the bed, the twins both started to tremble and Ed nearly fainted.

"U-Uh A-Amity?" Emira managed to tremble out.

"T-There's a massive wolf behind you."

"Yes I know, this is Luna, Luna meet Edric and Emira." Amity said, barely managing to keep in the laughter at her siblings expressions. Serves them right.

Luna started too walk over to the twins, who took a few steps back at the sight of a wolf that could dwarf them if it stood on its hind legs.

Seeing this, Luz changed her expression to one of adorableness, one that was much more approachable than the expression before which was kind of deadpan.

The initial shock and fright upon seeing Luna started to dissolve, with them becoming more like their previous selves minus the arrogance and merciless teasing.

Cautiously Emira put handout to the wolf face down, as far as she dared too reach. At this Luna walked over and bumped her head into Emira.

Emira let out a sigh of relief, all the fear and nervousness the felt gone. To her the wolf just looked tough, it wasn't actually a problem.

On the other hand Ed was still extremely scared, too the point where he considered casting a spell and getting out of there.

"What's wrong Ed? Scared?" Amity teased, getting some payback for their behavior earlier.

"Me? Scared? Impossible." Ed said, but try as he might he couldn't hide the tremble of fear in his voice.

"Well then why don't you pet her? She doesn't bite. Most of the time."

"I would but Emira is currently petting her and I uhhhh, wouldn't want to impose."

"Oh it's no problem Ed, my hand was getting tired anyway." Emira said, standing up.

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Luna went over too Ed with an idea in mind.

Seeing that the 250+ pound wolf was coming over to him, Ed started backing up slowly, picking up speed until he crashed into the wall.

Ed saw the massive jaws covered with sharp teeth moving towards him and whatever was left of resistance disappeared. He closed his eyes, wondering why Amity would bring a killer into the house.

He felt a hot breath wash over him, and heard soft breathing right in front of him. He prepared himself, ready to die.

Suddenly he felt something soft and fluffy brushing against his arm, not at all what he expected. Opening his eyes he saw a white head rubbing against his arm, the white head had a look in uts eyes of laughter.

Relieved, he suddenly heard loud laughter coming from the other side of the room. Looking over it was Emira and Amity, doubled over with laughter and clutching their sides.

From his side he heard more laughter, surprised looking over he saw the wolf was also laughing very human like. If he didn't know any better he would have thought that it was a human laughing.

"AMITY! WHAT THE HELL? I thought she was going to kill me." Ed said furiously, standing up and dusting off his shirt.

Suddenly he heard snarling over from the side, the wolf had done a complete 180 when she heard Ed yelling at Amity.